Sponsored

Am I the only one annoyed by interior storage?

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't used my wireless charger because it's the only spot to hold sunglasses and other random items I need to grab quickly.
I don't have a wireless charger BUT I use the netting on the door to hang my sunglasses and clip my garage door opener.

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I use mine far more often than I thought I would. Love the wireless charger.
How do you get it to stay in one place so it stays charging the whole ride?

bronco_rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree with you, I've definitely noticed the storage lacking. I don't like to mount my ezpass to my windshield and reaching in the center console every time I need to use it is horrible. I can't keep it where the phone charger is because that's where the phone goes!

Not enough cup holders and not enough storage. Here's another gripe, why does the center console door not stay up? It doesn't clip or click in the up position so you're always fighting with it biting at your arm while looking for stuff.
FWIW: I found the door handle the perfect place for the ez-pass, with still enough room to use it to close the door.

stm378

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree with you, I've definitely noticed the storage lacking. I don't like to mount my ezpass to my windshield and reaching in the center console every time I need to use it is horrible. I can't keep it where the phone charger is because that's where the phone goes!

Not enough cup holders and not enough storage. Here's another gripe, why does the center console door not stay up? It doesn't clip or click in the up position so you're always fighting with it biting at your arm while looking for stuff.
Not sure if it’s a viable option for you, but I’ve got One of the front license plate mounted ez-passes and it’s great.

Sponsored

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I use mine far more often than I thought I would. Love the wireless charger.
I'm with you. Always throw mine in. I don't care if its a slow charge, I really only care that it maintains the charge it had while I bluetooth my music.

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not sure if it’s a viable option for you, but I’ve got One of the front license plate mounted ez-passes and it’s great.
Yup, I would convert to that option but I'm trying not to put a front license plate altogether.

Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I view the Bronco as a purpose build or lifestyle kind of vehicle. I love the execution but space is the sacrifice. Our other vehicle will end up being a truck so we will have the space when it is needed.

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Two weeks in and loving it. It's funny about all the things that people gripe about. Small gas tank, blown motors, QC issues, etc. My one and only gripe so far is the lack of storage. I'm not sure how this was overlooked at Ford being that they got so many things other complicated things right?!?! The console is a joke, the glove box is 90% full with the normal literature, the wireless charger holds your phone, so pretty much all that is left is the door mesh pockets. The only other place is under the rear cargo area and that is approximately big enough to hold a half a sandwich.

Rant over. Happy Monday!
You forgot the dashboard storage....Just sayin.......

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
—
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Two weeks in and loving it. It's funny about all the things that people gripe about. Small gas tank, blown motors, QC issues, etc. My one and only gripe so far is the lack of storage. I'm not sure how this was overlooked at Ford being that they got so many things other complicated things right?!?! The console is a joke, the glove box is 90% full with the normal literature, the wireless charger holds your phone, so pretty much all that is left is the door mesh pockets. The only other place is under the rear cargo area and that is approximately big enough to hold a half a sandwich.

Rant over. Happy Monday!
we aren’t driving the same car LOL my center console is massive compared to every other car I’ve owned, and that full-size more door trunk life is gooooooood.
Sponsored