Sponsored

Am I the only one annoyed by interior storage?

Wolfeman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I used to drive a 2-door Ford Ranger in high school and college. Talk about almost zero interior storage.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I assure you that someone has been annoyed by every aspect of the bronco at some point in the history of this forum

Sponsored

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I really just need some cup holders in the rear. Kids gotta store their drinks.

Tidy2000

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F150 Raptor SCrew
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Tidy2000

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F150 Raptor SCrew
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Two weeks in and loving it. It's funny about all the things that people gripe about. Small gas tank, blown motors, QC issues, etc. My one and only gripe so far is the lack of storage. I'm not sure how this was overlooked at Ford being that they got so many things other complicated things right?!?! The console is a joke, the glove box is 90% full with the normal literature, the wireless charger holds your phone, so pretty much all that is left is the door mesh pockets. The only other place is under the rear cargo area and that is approximately big enough to hold a half a sandwich.

Rant over. Happy Monday!
Glad you got it off your chest

Sponsored
First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm adding the rear security drawer for this exact reason!

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Two weeks in and loving it. It's funny about all the things that people gripe about. Small gas tank, blown motors, QC issues, etc. My one and only gripe so far is the lack of storage. I'm not sure how this was overlooked at Ford being that they got so many things other complicated things right?!?! The console is a joke, the glove box is 90% full with the normal literature, the wireless charger holds your phone, so pretty much all that is left is the door mesh pockets. The only other place is under the rear cargo area and that is approximately big enough to hold a half a sandwich.

Rant over. Happy Monday!
Its the reality of the car, larger than the original Bronco, which was built to compete with the International Scout, of which I had 2, and smaller than the F150 based Big Bronco, of which I had 2. The 2021 6th generation is very well designed for what it is, including excellent capabilities both on and off road, and I've adapted over 3 months to the reduced storage space compared to my F150. The trailer hitch and roof rack add space and add-on options. But truly, if you want more storage space, buy a Ranger or an F150. As a small SUV, the Bronco is spacious and adaptable.

Bronco Bax

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've seen nothing but complaints about the wireless charger, so I am not sure you are missing anything.
I have a M/T badlands so im not sure if wireless charger is just better placement than the auto but i have zero problems with it

Bigmatt

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Iā€™ve owned jeeps my entire life and Iā€™m talking nothing newer than a TJ so Iā€™m use to little storage. If (let me repeat IF) my bronco ever comes in, like my TJ and LJ, I will remove the back seat, Iā€™m not a taxi and my wife and I are reclusive so we will not be hauling any extra dead weight in the Back!
I will have storage bin in the back for my straps and clevises. Other than that I really donā€™t have much else to carry

Stonetree

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This has been my solution for now, clean and also keeps stuff dry if youā€™re out getting dirty. Strap on to molleā€™ panel with the very well built velcro straps on the yeti. Grey/blue matches the BD interior nicely. I use it for flashlights, batteries, dog leash, wipes, spare chargers etc..
Ford Bronco Am I the only one annoyed by interior storage? molleseat
Do you have a link?
Sponsored