Sponsored

Am I the only one who loves the interior options of the new Bronco?

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Id be careful going by CGI pics. Look for actual photos of the actual interiors. BD is by far the best in my opinion. The only interior I "love" is the one in the prototype model with the white MGV, which is unavailable.
Ya white with the white gut was my dream
Sponsored

Evanm14

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5, Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Loving the two tone dash/seat options available with the Wildtrak, and other trims. Anyone else?

bronco-6.jpg
I will ordered the Outer Banks with the blue trim, it is really nice but want to see it in person. I don't mind see see the Ford emblem on the steering wheel either. Honestly, the only horse I want on my steering wheel would be a Ferrari, but I'll take it.

I will see if I can buy an aftermarket front sway bar disconnect since the OBX doesnt offer it.

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Loving the two tone dash/seat options available with the Wildtrak, and other trims. Anyone else?

bronco-6.jpg
Yes, you’re the only one.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love the BL orange trim... seems to be an unpopular opinion haha
I am going OW a little orange trim will be a nice accent. I am going to be like a kid at Christmas when I pick mine up so the trim is the last thing I will be thinking about.

Sponsored

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am fine with the marine grade vinyl in the Badlands. Going with the Lux package. It will be a nice Bronco but it will be getting dirty so no reason to get fancy with the seats. My Crosstrek has leather seats which I have to cover to not ruin them. Also compared to the Crosstrek the dash is pretty high so my wife will need a big cushion to be able to sit high enough to see out front better. Not a Bronco issue. More a truck issue I think.
Never understood the big cushion on the seat, my wife has one in her car and I have to toss it in the back seat if I drive it, Damn things got power seats that can raise her up higher ?

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the BL and the BD interiors are perfect. Just wish you could pick which color scheme you want.

If not possible due to production complexity, then just eliminate the colored stitching and all is well. Switching grab handles and door pockets is easy

Kuze

Wildtrak
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G63
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just think interiors are very hard to judge through photos. It's all about the look and feel. I find it hard to believe that Ford would launch an interior that lacked appeal.
I genuinely hope you're right but I also find it frustrating that dealerships don't have at least 1 bronco or the interior swatches to look at, touch, and feel before placing an order so blindly. Now that would be the industry standard to follow.

Rev68

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
asdf
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well there are 10's of threads on this forum for the haters . People could give us just one without all the negative complaints which is what this forum is getting a reputation for. If people hate the choices Ford is giving them then please , just leave. For the life of me I don't know why so many are here for the sole reason to complain about something they haven't even purchased
As Ford has repeatedly said they are looking for customer feedback, this is the perfect place for people to voice their displeasure. I hate the WT interior so much, at this point, I'm not going to pull the trigger on my reservation. I do, however, have hope they will wake up and give us some more options.

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Absolutely love the Roast/Onyx Leather with vintage bronze dash in OBX. There is a write up on another website on the design inspiration using early 20th century baseball equipment.
ford-bronco-interior-2.jpg

Plan on following the theme with dash mounted music storage with led lit vacuum tube and just picked up Ford trunk bag. Want the interior to feel like a cigar smokin', whiskey drinkn' vintage outdoor lodge.
1606780821418.png
If the dash really looked like that - I would be all over a roast/onyx OBX.

Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This picture really shows how a portion of the hate could be mitigated in eight thin panels of material per Bronco. The center of the seat at the transition between seat bottom and seat back needs to be dark like the rest of the center of the seat. This allows for a visual that at least flows, visually.

However, it does nothing to help the interior colors complement certain paint choices. Provide solid seat colors in black, tan, and grey, cloth, leather, and MGV to the masses and let the two tone people get aftermarket. they tried really hard to make the interior “special” rather than letting Bronco speak for itself. The Bronco was so completely badass all on its own. The bar was set so damn low. It had to have . . . Seats. Just seats and perhaps some tech that didn’t suck. All the signs of trying too hard. HVAC vents should never be designed such that there’s a demand for aftermarket replacements. Just saying.

Axe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 2018 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Id love the BL if all the gray was black, and if the dash panel was silver. But I'll learn to live with it!

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As Ford has repeatedly said they are looking for customer feedback, this is the perfect place for people to voice their displeasure. I hate the WT interior so much, at this point, I'm not going to pull the trigger on my reservation. I do, however, have hope they will wake up and give us some more options.
Actually the "perfect" place to voice displeasure is in a thread not asking if there are others happy about the interiors .

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands