Sponsored

Am I the only one who loves the interior options of the new Bronco?

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As you should! My concern is more of a work thing. I'm a Realtor in a smaller county in California. Not sure if it will help or hurt my sales! :LOL: I guess I'll find out, one way or another.
You put one of those magnetic signs on those Cyber Orange doors I guarantee they will all see who your working for ? A Cyber Orange Billboard ?
Sponsored

OP
OP
bronc'o

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon, 2020 Defender FE, 2022 Bronco WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You can label me a "hater". I too put down $100 to reserve a 4Dr WT and have become disillusioned with Ford's changes to the tops and interiors. These changes are not what I signed up for and I bet neither did a lot of other potential customers. If I'm going to commit myself to spending $55K, I am going to have some high expectations.

I think overall, Ford has come up with a big winner bringing back the Bronco and I was impressed that Ford talked to Jeep owners on their likes and dislikes. But, I just feel that they fell a bit short on the interior and tops.
I understand where you're coming from, although to be fair, none of us have yet committed to buying a Bronco. We all have our expectations and preferences, so I have no doubt some will proceed with their order/purchase of a 2021, while others might wait it out. It's just the nature of the beast. I'm pretty certain Ford would love nothing more than pleasing all of us, but there are always limitations and hurdles that get in the way.

Keeping it positive.... it's been a while since I have been this excited about a vehicle launch and I can't wait to order my Bronco.

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the interior I wanted when I saw the preview photos. It was brilliant.
Ford Bronco Am I the only one who loves the interior options of the new Bronco? B209D664-92F3-4202-90F5-872DE1412CB4

I wanted a full HERO bar from the badlands, but here it made a ton of sense. King ranch similar leather for accents goes with the bronze and it all worked (including the colored letters on the dash).

When I saw the pre-production videos of roast and navy pier, they were ok but not what I wanted.

I hemmed and hawed about OBX versus badlands and I finally went badlands for congruency - at least the interior accents match each other. I’m also disappointed they didn’t put the nicer surround on the ignition button shown above.

I like what I got, black and gray are acceptable. I’m not at LOVE… yet. Maybe I need to go buy some @StickerFab enhancements.

Ford Bronco Am I the only one who loves the interior options of the new Bronco? 67F78146-1C24-475C-948F-F6DC708F11FE
Sponsored