Sponsored

Am I the only one who loves the interior options of the new Bronco?

OP
OP
bronc'o

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon, 2020 Defender FE, 2022 Bronco WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't love any off them but most are fine.

They aren't great but they'll due.

Base and big bend are fine for what they are.

BD is pretty good, BL is even better, probably the best.

OBX should be better for what that trim is supposed to be.

Wildtrak is fucking gross
Would it be fair to say that an interior is best experienced in person? Look and feel of materials in person... vs pre-production pics?
Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like them all. I think my least favorite is Badlands, which is what I'm getting. Although I like the orange accents. Just not a huge fan of black interiors. :oops:

Sjbiss

Black Diamond
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I love the Badlands interior :)

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
s
Would it be fair to say that an interior is best experienced in person? Look and feel of materials in person... vs pre-production pics?
Sure if you don't believe in overreacting and hyperbole.

I on the other hand love to do those things and because this is the internet feel obligated to do so.

Additional we may not have the luxury of experiencing these things nor would it matter to some of us.

I'm getting a base because that's what budget and needs allow so I get what I get like it or not.

Sponsored

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The interior will be the last thing I am thinking about with the top off as I am cruising the beaches of the OBX. It will probably be the first thing I think of when I get into the MGV seats of BD after it was sitting on the beach in the sun. lol

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really like the interiors, especially the two-toned options. It really is a step outside the standard box that most vehicle interiors fall into. All black is so BLAH I'm over it already. No offense to anyone, I myself currently have all black interior. Literally almost every vehicle you shop has a cookie cutter interior that is just yawn. I really like the bold take on the interiors. Even the blue and orange accents and two toned dashes. I actually love them. I will say also that even the Roast option is really growing me.

I will say that I did have some disappointed at first when the materials video launched. I took about 3 days to think about it before I decided to post anything. During that 3 days I went through a series of motions to try and understand my disappointment. What I discovered was that I was initially disappointed that the prototype vehicle interiors were not available (the white nintendo and the baseball glove two-toned with the wood accents). But once I got over it I realized how much I love the options, especially those grabber blue accents on the BD package!

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The different interiors are fine . Some like some of them while others hate the same ones . It's the locking them all to specific trims that sux . Once you get to the 50k price point you should at least be able to pick the interior you like across all the trims . They go down the same line when they are being built .

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't hate them, but all black would be sooo much nicer. The thing that really throws it all off is the grab handles. Those SEMA handles would look really nice on Outer Banks.

Sponsored

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I like them all. I think my least favorite is Badlands, which is what I'm getting. Although I like the orange accents. Just not a huge fan of black interiors. :oops:
Badlands is what I plan to get also. I very much dislike black interiors. Sad at 50K plus I can not get a nice two tone. I have never bought a car or truck over 40K with out two tone, it just looks classier.

That said, I like the badlands over the wildtrac for MGV and rubber floors and sway bar disconnect.

OP
OP
bronc'o

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon, 2020 Defender FE, 2022 Bronco WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't hate them, but all black would be sooo much nicer. The thing that really throws it all off is the grab handles. Those SEMA handles would look really nice on Outer Banks.
Those SEMA handles are really nice. :)

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Loving the two tone dash/seat options available with the Wildtrak, and other trims. Anyone else?

bronco-6.jpg
You might want to see the actual thing rather than the CAD renderings, because in my opinion the interiors in real life are pretty hideous (including that two tone you're looking at), and the accent colors for each trim level make it so you can really only choose a hand full of exterior colors.

Edit: Here is a video of the interior fabrics options. As you'll see in the video the interiors aren't very close the the CAD renderings, and the Outer Banks in particular is hideous.

bluesun68

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
raptor, velar, f-type
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I love non black/grey interiors. In my current vehicle I special ordered tan leather. But it came with a black dash. That tan dash is going to be a nightmare when the sun shines, or 340 days a year in AZ. If it had red door panels and bright blue trim on everything, I wouldn't have bought it. Which is where I'm at on the bronco.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You might want to see the actual thing rather than the CAD renderings, because in my opinion the interiors in real life are pretty hideous (including that two tone you're looking at), and the accent colors for each trim level make it so you can really only choose a hand full of exterior colors.

Edit: Here is a video of the interior fabrics options. As you'll see in the video the interiors aren't very close the the CAD renderings, and the Outer Banks in particular is hideous.
You're in the wrong room . The hater room is two doors down .
Sponsored