Sponsored

Am I the only one who loves the interior options of the new Bronco?

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Loving the two tone dash/seat options available with the Wildtrak, and other trims. Anyone else?

bronco-6.jpg
Ditto on the Wildtrak leather interior, loving it, ?. But passing on the FE Navy Pier and Grey, not my cup of tea.
Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't love it but don't hate it either. I'm good with either BD or BL interiors.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're in the wrong room . The hater room is two doors down .
Ok, so it wasn't an actual question? It was rhetorical and really a request for "yes man" responses. Got it.

Kuze

Wildtrak
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G63
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Loving the two tone dash/seat options available with the Wildtrak, and other trims. Anyone else?

bronco-6.jpg
I wish the real interior had same color of the CGI rendering. Heck even the Cactus Gray is not rendered on the B&P properly. So, if the interior colors had the brown sections be like the rendering, I would say I love. But because it doesn't and it is lighter, I am not a fan. Have you see the real photos of the WT interior? Its garbage in my opinion.

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There should be a law against liking or disliking a CGI render of the 2021 Bronco at this point in the game.

Save the thumbs up and down for real pictures of real Broncos for real purchase.
I’ve seen the pre production interior of the ones at both Super Cells. The MGV Badlands was very nice. I know a lot of people aren’t a fan of the orange stitching but it didn’t look bad with the Area 51 paint. I’d prefer the same stitch color as body paint but oh well. Looks good.

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think Ford did a good job not making just a mono tone interior through out like they normally do. Just black, just tan, just grey is soooooo boring and done. I don't even want to look at BL really, it goes together well just a snooze fest like Jeep. I am not excited about some of the colors they picked but we will see what finished product looks like. The accent colors I could care less about, won't notice it after a week. I think the cloth OBX interiors will turn out the best BUT I want to see them in person for that judgment (Roast is going to be the greatest or the worst depending on the dash, dunno).

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I only wish we could've gotten 2 color choices on every model, the Badlands and Black Diamond could've had two color choices of MGV.
That's all

KH_59

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
The light colored dash top may reflect a bit too much in the windshield.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure if this thread is sucking up to Ford or what but I don’t think the interior options are all that great. :/ Too many mismatched colors and you are stuck with a very limited selection with what trim you get. I asked for a Bronco not a Greyhound bus.

Sponsored

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Navy Pier reminds me of late 80s early 90s honda blue interior.

I don't care for the camo on the wildtraks but I wear camo for work and prefer not to see it outside of work.

That being said if anyone needs a car seat to match the camo Diono has you covered
Ford Bronco Am I the only one who loves the interior options of the new Bronco? Radian-3RXT-Luxe-Black-Camo-Infographics

rand442002

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Ram W250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Overall I think all the interiors look alright. I especially like how it looks in the WT and for some reason I really like the orange accents in the BL (and more than the blue accents in the BD) even though I'm generally not a big fan of the color.

EquusBronsis

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Porsche Macan GTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Absolutely love the Roast/Onyx Leather with vintage bronze dash in OBX. There is a write up on another website on the design inspiration using early 20th century baseball equipment.
Ford Bronco Am I the only one who loves the interior options of the new Bronco? ford-bronco-interior-2

Plan on following the theme with dash mounted music storage with led lit vacuum tube and just picked up Ford trunk bag. Want the interior to feel like a cigar smokin', whiskey drinkn' vintage outdoor lodge.
Ford Bronco Am I the only one who loves the interior options of the new Bronco? 1606780821418

JesseFSU

Raptor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Hybrid 4x4 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If the WT Interior colors matched the image Ford posted in B&P, there would be a lot more fans of the two-tone leather trim but...it's far from it. Light cream and black are the real colors, not sandstone and black. These were previously posted.

wtdash.jpeg

wtseat.jpeg

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure if this thread is sucking up to Ford or what but I don’t think the interior options are all that great. :/ Too many mismatched colors and you are stuck with a very limited selection with what trim you get. I asked for a Bronco not a Greyhound bus.
Well there are 10's of threads on this forum for the haters . People could give us just one without all the negative complaints which is what this forum is getting a reputation for. If people hate the choices Ford is giving them then please , just leave. For the life of me I don't know why so many are here for the sole reason to complain about something they haven't even purchased
Sponsored