Sponsored

Am I the only one who loves the interior options of the new Bronco?

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am fine with the marine grade vinyl in the Badlands. Going with the Lux package. It will be a nice Bronco but it will be getting dirty so no reason to get fancy with the seats. My Crosstrek has leather seats which I have to cover to not ruin them. Also compared to the Crosstrek the dash is pretty high so my wife will need a big cushion to be able to sit high enough to see out front better. Not a Bronco issue. More a truck issue I think.
Sponsored

Willow

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Loving the two tone dash/seat options available with the Wildtrak, and other trims. Anyone else?
I don’t like the colors honestly. We chose Wildtrak till we found out what their interior color is. It will not match with some Bronco colors. We decided to switch to Badlands
Wish they offer vinyl seats for Wildtrak.

bronco-6.jpg

OP
OP
bronc'o

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon, 2020 Defender FE, 2022 Bronco WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wish the real interior had same color of the CGI rendering. Heck even the Cactus Gray is not rendered on the B&P properly. So, if the interior colors had the brown sections be like the rendering, I would say I love. But because it doesn't and it is lighter, I am not a fan. Have you see the real photos of the WT interior? Its garbage in my opinion.
I just think interiors are very hard to judge through photos. It's all about the look and feel. I find it hard to believe that Ford would launch an interior that lacked appeal.

OP
OP
bronc'o

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon, 2020 Defender FE, 2022 Bronco WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ditto on the Wildtrak leather interior, loving it, ?. But passing on the FE Navy Pier and Grey, not my cup of tea.
Different options, for different tastes/likes. :)

Sponsored

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
If the seats are comfortable and all the electronics work I don't really care about the interior. That being said I don't want one of those cracked dash plastics that GM had in the 90s and maybe 2000s either. But styling, yeah I don't really care.

PonyStable

Outer Banks
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Obviously an exterior needs to look great, but I spend a lot more time living in the interior than looking at the exterior, so to me the interior is a place I want to be and that looks good. That said, the MGV seems to fit the bill, while the Navy Pier is a mile off.

Edumakated

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm not crazy about the two tone interiors. I wish Ford would have just kept it simple and offered a basic leather interior. Regardless, the interiors wouldn't keep me from buying.

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I initially hated the OBX choices and temporarily switch to BL MGV. But now I’m back with AMB on the OBX. Honestly, I think the roast interior is a huge underdog and will look great in person. Sans the blue stitching, especially if you don’t have a blue exterior.

Not so sure about navy pier.

But leather roast definitely seems like a textured soft touch dash surround not hard anodized. Seat backs are leather with map pockets not raw with the grid inserts. Fold down armrest w cupholders. Two tone dash, the correct way, with lighter mid section. The badlands dash is inverted and kind of strange.

overall, I think I’ll be happier with my decision to go OBX over BL as a family hauler. Washout floors are cool, but adding some insulation and warmth into the interior given the removable hard top makes it a step closer to a more versatile car. Explorer on the weekdays, convertible on the weekends.

Awlthumz

Badlands
First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Loving the two tone dash/seat options available with the Wildtrak, and other trims. Anyone else?

bronco-6.jpg
Digi camo is a little weak. Leather or MGV should be the choice offered for Wildtrak considering you can’t have washout interior. I guess it’s all moot. They messed up the slowwwww rollout.

Last edited:

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well there are 10's of threads on this forum for the haters . People could give us just one without all the negative complaints which is what this forum is getting a reputation for. If people hate the choices Ford is giving them then please , just leave. For the life of me I don't know why so many are here for the sole reason to complain about something they haven't even purchased
Some of them may work for a company that makes a product called Jeep. :rolleyes:

elnorte

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The interior/exterior design teams (colors not shape) needed more diversity.
Sponsored