Sponsored

Am I the only one with a priority code of 80?

RubyLynn

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So my dealer emailed me my build sheet to sign and return to convert my 21 to a 22 (I didn’t change anything on my build, so he said there was no need to come in). I noticed that the priority code says 80 which is odd since my previous build sheet had 19. Also, under the type it says “stock” whereas my previous one said “retail”. So I’m getting a bit worried. I was told last year I was within their allocations. I realize that can change for next year. I just haven’t seen ANYONE mention an 80 priority code.

I reserved 7/20/20, ordered 2/2/21
OBX
2 dr
Lux
Sponsored

Last edited:

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've not heard code 80 discussed here, just 1, 10-19, and 99. After a quick Google search, you may want to discuss with your dealer.

What does Ford priority code 80 mean?

Dealer stock orders are code 80 and technically have the lowest priority. An order for a customer is most likely placed with a priority code of 10-19 with the lower number getting higher priority over the higher ones

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So my dealer emailed me my build sheet to sign and return to convert my 21 to a 22 (I didn’t change anything on my build, so he said there was no need to come in). I noticed that the priority code says 80 which is odd since my previous build sheet had 19. Also, under the type it says “stock” whereas my previous one said “retail”. So I’m getting a bit worried. I was told last year I was within their allocations. I realize that can change for next year. I just haven’t seen ANYONE mention an 80 priority code.

I reserved 7/20/20, ordered 2/2/21
OBX
2 dr
Lux
I have/had a priority code 80. Called my dealer and explained it was "dealer stock" and not "retail" like it should be. He said it didn't matter, but miraculously the next day I got an email from Ford saying my ORDER had been received from them. Not sure if they are related (The Priority code + email).

I can't believe you are a 80 having reserved and ordered that EARLY. I don't even want to start shit and say it, but your dealer might be giving you the "business" and not in a good way. I wish I could elaborate more or had the knowledge to, but that would be just speculation.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have/had a priority code 80. Called my dealer and explained it was "dealer stock" and not "retail" like it should be. He said it didn't matter, but miraculously the next day I got an email from Ford saying my ORDER had been received from them. Not sure if they are related (The Priority code + email).

I can't believe you are a 80 having reserved and ordered that EARLY. I don't even want to start shit and say it, but your dealer might be giving you the "business" and not in a good way. I wish I could elaborate more or had the knowledge to, but that would be just speculation.
I think you confessed what that email from Ford means ,all it means is your dealer sent in your order in just like all the other 150,000 people got the same email this year for 2021 order and have or well get for 2022 or and well get for 2023 order and well get for the 2024 order .The Priority 80 might be new for 2022 sense dealer dont know how many allocations each month .

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
1-19 are customer orders. 99 is do not build. Google is your friend...
https://www.google.com/search?q=for...90j69i60l3.14113j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

When they changed the allocation formula, if you are at a high volume dealer with few retail orders, it may not matter too much. Retail orders have a higher priority than dealer stock orders, because they are, for the most part, already sold. 1-19 are retail orders. A priority code of 80 pretty much means to build it when you get to it. 1-19 is "yours" outside of that is "theirs" to retail at whatever the traffic will bear, regardless of your timestamp or anything else. If you were in before 3/20, you also will lose price protection. So yeah, it matters...

Last edited:

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
1-19 are customer orders. 99 is do not build. Google is your friend...
https://www.google.com/search?q=for...90j69i60l3.14113j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

When they changed the allocation formula, if you are at a high volume dealer with few retail orders, it may not matter too much. Retail orders have a higher priority than dealer stock orders, because they are, for the most part, already sold. 1-19 are retail orders. A priority code of 80 pretty much means to build it when you get to it. 1-19 is "yours" outside of that is "theirs" to retail at whatever the traffic will bear, regardless of your timestamp or anything else. If you were in before 3/20, you also will lose price protection. So yeah, it matters...
To expand, if you are with a dealer with no integrity, since they can't tie the order to your reservation because reservations are tied to customer orders, you should be able to change dealers and take your reservation with you... Not the total answer and I'm sure others will chime in...

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Am I the only one with a priority code of 80? 1635175803456

I personally wouldn’t put an ounce of faith in any priority code concerning the Bronco. Hell, the reservation time stamps have proven to be useless.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company can you help this guy out and clear up and confusion with the dealer on how to place an order? I don’t know if it’s a lack of education or brains that is causing these issues.
Sponsored