Sponsored

Am I the only person who wants one of these?

Snydermann

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samurai, VW Thing, MINI, smart, Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That cover is a terrible design. Move the Bronco a few inches, damn.

zgoods

Badlands
First Name
Zgoods
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know that some people like tire covers and some dont. I ordered one and didn't think to order one with the necessary hole in the middle so I cut one in. Regardless of if yours came with a hole or you cut your own, I didn't like the way it looked and it poofed out over the shaft even covering the back up camera when I went through the car wash. Anyway, I decided to make something. I guess it's a Spare Cover Holder? If you can think of a better name, please share. It took quite a bit of time in the 3d designer to get it just right. Check out the pictures including the before and after. And, yes, the cover is dirty with salt. (It's winter here and really cold day.) It slips on really tight and holds the tire cover in place. I don't think it's coming off. I may be the only person who likes it, but I do!
I got this one from Etsy Bronco Spare Tire Cover It comes with a rubber ring to hold it back from the camera.
Ford Bronco Am I the only person who wants one of these? IMG_4375 2

MikeyFrog

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Solid idea, definitely needed for those covers without some sort of elastic, etc, to hold on to the camera stick

clarkT

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Mustang Bullitt
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Call it a “stub cap”?

I had other ideas but they led to too many Michael Scott “that’s what she said” memes.

Sponsored

rhymeswithbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Stewart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 F-100
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Dude...I did the exact same thing with the tire cover, glad I'm not the only one! :LOL:

I love your solution, did you post the .stl somewhere? Also, how did you cut the hole in the cover?

OP
OP
Shacky4

Shacky4

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Dude...I did the exact same thing with the tire cover, glad I'm not the only one! :LOL:

I love your solution, did you post the .stl somewhere? Also, how did you cut the hole in the cover?
I cut the hole back in the fall. I believe I traced a circle with a glass or something and then cut with a razor blade. My cover was pretty cheap. I think it only cost $30-$40 on Amazon.

seanoj

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crown Vic, Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think Ford already sells covers.
M2DZ-9945026-B
M2DZ-9945026-A

32 inch only, as far as I am able to find. Would love one of the est 1966 in 35" with camera hole

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know that some people like tire covers and some dont. I ordered one and didn't think to order one with the necessary hole in the middle so I cut one in. Regardless of if yours came with a hole or you cut your own, I didn't like the way it looked and it poofed out over the shaft even covering the back up camera when I went through the car wash. Anyway, I decided to make something. I guess it's a Spare Cover Holder? If you can think of a better name, please share. It took quite a bit of time in the 3d designer to get it just right. Check out the pictures including the before and after. And, yes, the cover is dirty with salt. (It's winter here and really cold day.) It slips on really tight and holds the tire cover in place. I don't think it's coming off. I may be the only person who likes it, but I do!
Here’s mine I just got top shelf quality made in the USA

1A7549F2-7275-49CE-B08A-50F5661D5A32.jpeg

Sponsored

TheRealCobraBurnout

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco Am I the only person who wants one of these? 1A7549F2-7275-49CE-B08A-50F5661D5A32
Ford Bronco Am I the only person who wants one of these? 1A7549F2-7275-49CE-B08A-50F5661D5A32
Nice work

gutshot

Base
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
It would look way better if the Bronco letters were curved with the diameter instead of in a straight line.
Sponsored