Sponsored

Am I the only redneck on here planning a pure redneck build?.

RickRober

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely getting the Harbor Freight winch, Badland. It makes sense due to the name and the reviews. And most definitely CHROME!!!
Sponsored

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Harbor freight winches
Just don’t build it with Harbor Freight Jack stands, I hear they are letting people down....... on top of them. :)
My rule of thumb for buying stuff from harbor freight is to not buy anything that could kill me if it fails and I generally stay away from anything with a motor if I am going to need to use it more than a few times.
If I were to buy a winch from there (they have surprisingly good reviews), I would definitely replace the cable before I used it, just saying...

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Im talking about....
Home made bumpers
Harbor freight winches
Cheap led lights
Super Swampers
Outlaw, western, steel or other old skool wheels(not rims!)
Small tv screens in dash
Lift kits not leveling kits
Mud everywhere
Not murdering all colors
Dare I say chome?

Just curious. To see if I am going to have a real stand out Bronco or not.

Also has anyone else here not owned a car made in this millenuim?
The newest I've ever had was this 96 Bronco I am sitting in. I also havent really ever had the serious desire for any other car built after this with maybe the exception of 2nd gen Lightning.

Is there any one else on here who is old skool through and through and will stick to their style even with a new Bronco?

Just curious. No judgments on your life choices.
This beats the Mall Hopping Lux Automatic Chewbacca Packages that some posters here are going to use only to go to Chick-FIl-A.

The most exciting thing they will do with their Broncos will be to jump the curb after the drive through and climb up to the top of the berm between the Crate and Barrel entrance and the Nordstrom at the fancy mall (so everyone can see), to eat their waffle fries with Polynesian sauce with sweet tea.

Last edited:

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The most exciting thing they will do with their Broncos will be to jump the curb after the drive through and climb up to the top of the berm between the Crate and Barrel entrance and the Nordstrom at the fancy mall (so everyone can see), to eat their waffle fries with Polynesian sauce with sweet tea.
Have you been watching me or something...? I do go on Whole Foods reconnaissance missions bi-weekly, you know. I'm the one parked in the back of the lot to avoid door-dings.

Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For hobby stuff (thinner metal) they have “decent” welders... the 240V spot welder is decent too. However, I’d rather get discount type tools from Northern Tool. Just my opinion though

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don’t care for Chicken and Pickle. But, I could spend 38000 at crate and barrel and the other high priced places you mentioned OR I could ( if I were the original OP) spend 3k on a Jeep and RedNeck the shit out of it for WAY less than a base Bronco. Just saying.....

Bronco Pilot

First Edition
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 BMW M3, 2018 F150, 2018 EA330SC
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Well, I don't know about the rest, but I do like your choice of chrome wheels. This black wheel fad needs to come to a quick end. I tried to buy Chrome Mickey Thompson Classic III Wheels for my F-150 in the 6x135 Bolt pattern and they don't even make them anymore. I called Mickey Thompson corporate and they said no one buys them.

Speaking of which, if anyone happens to have a set ( 5 ) of Mickey Thompson Classic III's in the 6x135 pattern and 17 in I will trade you the set of Raptor Wheels I currently have. I bought them from a guy that wanted to run his Raptor on 20 inch Rockstar? wheels. I got the entire set for $400.

It's either that or I am going to break down and buy the method 202 in chrome. I am having a hard time justifying the $1400 price to myself though. Still...forged aluminum....looks good and it's light.

I will never understand why everyone is trying to make their car look like a military vehicle. <smh>

Im talking about....
Home made bumpers
Harbor freight winches
Cheap led lights
Super Swampers
Outlaw, western, steel or other old skool wheels(not rims!)
Small tv screens in dash
Lift kits not leveling kits
Mud everywhere
Not murdering all colors
Dare I say chome?

Just curious. To see if I am going to have a real stand out Bronco or not.

Also has anyone else here not owned a car made in this millenuim?
The newest I've ever had was this 96 Bronco I am sitting in. I also havent really ever had the serious desire for any other car built after this with maybe the exception of 2nd gen Lightning.

Is there any one else on here who is old skool through and through and will stick to their style even with a new Bronco?

Just curious. No judgments on your life choices.

Bronco Pilot

First Edition
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 BMW M3, 2018 F150, 2018 EA330SC
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This beats the Mall Hopping Lux Automatics Chewbacca Packages that some posters here are going to use only to go to Chick-FIl-A.

I like to think of it as Urban Crawling. Don't hate on me for my mocha triple chai soy vegan latte. There is no median I won't drive over to get it, and you can't stop me because I will have lockers.

Check it!

Sponsored

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oh god. Is this post because he lost a bet? Poor bastard.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This beats the Mall Hopping Lux Automatic Chewbacca Packages that some posters here are going to use only to go to Chick-FIl-A.

Be careful bro. Your true colors are showing.

Last edited by a moderator:

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I prefer Chik-fila sauce. It’s delicious. Have you tried it?

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Have you been watching me or something...? I do go on Whole Foods reconnaissance missions bi-weekly, you know. I'm the one parked in the back of the lot to avoid door-dings.
Smart guy. Take care of your sh*t if it ain’t you roughin it up.