Sponsored

Am I the only redneck on here planning a pure redneck build?.

OP
OP
MaverickMan

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My degree went into a specialized field "hillbilly"engineering ! We used to say engineering i couldnt spell that now i is one!
Gotta say though im a phd at trail fixes broke one of everything twice , after you have spent nights on the trail busted down you look at stuff different..im still getting the bronco but i tell ya 2 things bother me about it that under hood wire snake nest ,2 ifs oh well time will tell .
Yep the achilles wire looms. I sure hope the computer is sealed up like a time capsule!
Sponsored

Deleted member 18388

Well, I don't know about the rest, but I do like your choice of chrome wheels. This black wheel fad needs to come to a quick end. I tried to buy Chrome Mickey Thompson Classic III Wheels for my F-150 in the 6x135 Bolt pattern and they don't even make them anymore. I called Mickey Thompson corporate and they said no one buys them.

Speaking of which, if anyone happens to have a set ( 5 ) of Mickey Thompson Classic III's in the 6x135 pattern and 17 in I will trade you the set of Raptor Wheels I currently have. I bought them from a guy that wanted to run his Raptor on 20 inch Rockstar? wheels. I got the entire set for $400.

It's either that or I am going to break down and buy the method 202 in chrome. I am having a hard time justifying the $1400 price to myself though. Still...forged aluminum....looks good and it's light.

I will never understand why everyone is trying to make their car look like a military vehicle. <smh>
I could not agree more about the black wheel fad. I'm so over it. The Bronco should have had an aluminum/chrome wheel option. Even though the base steelies are amazing.

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Chrome don't get you home

OP
OP
MaverickMan

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My favorite wheels are the ones I can beat up and not worry. Because they are right in the middle of the one part on a car designed to be abused the tires. Painted steel is best. But a nicely dished aluminum wheel with a finish that doesnt show scratches and gouges is the kind of wheel that last on a 4x4 a lifetime.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This beats the Mall Hopping Lux Automatic Chewbacca Packages that some posters here are going to use only to go to Chick-FIl-A.

The most exciting thing they will do with their Broncos will be to jump the curb after the drive through and climb up to the top of the berm between the Crate and Barrel entrance and the Nordstrom at the fancy mall (so everyone can see), to eat their waffle fries with Polynesian sauce with sweet tea.
You got to go lemonade at CFA. I can't wait. :)

Sponsored

CMU_Chip

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Self mods are the wave of the future

Ford Bronco Am I the only redneck on here planning a pure redneck build?. 1620236135708