First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
so ive been looking at the bronco for quite a while, i like this veaichle and i was about to place an order for a WT 4 door Carbon grey

i was still planning to place an order through my dealer

but man, why do i like the bronco in one pic, then i see another bronco pic and i dislike how it looks from the front end?

some pics its look like a beautiful truck amazing, and some other pic it looks horriable to me, why is that?

ive been trying to make a choice for a while then i was like "defentily gonna stick with the bronco and order my WT from the dealer tommrow"
then the next day a pic pops on instagram and im like why does it look like this?

does the bronco looks better in person?
does anyone feel like i do? one pic he likes it and one pic he doesnt?

also i cannot stand any models from the front but the WT and First edition, thats weird man

its either the wt bronco or the galdaitor rubicon, i feel like hell having to go through this again and thinking about it lol, i thought i was done with choosing the bronco :ROFLMAO::cry:

(i live in saudi arabia so no demos until now or it wouldve been easier to choose and be done with it)
Sponsored

Reactions: abe
OP
OP

Budewr

Raptor
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
ill post some examples to be more clear, im so done with thinking about what car to choose

its stressful to think about 2 cars for 3 months without figuring it out

DieselSmack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so ive been looking at the bronco for quite a while, i like this veaichle and i was about to place an order for a WT 4 door Carbon grey

but man, why do i like the bronco in one pic, then i see another bronco pic and i dislike how it looks from the front end?

some pics its look like a beautiful truck amazing, and some other pic it looks horriable to me, why is that?

ive been trying to make a choice for a while then i was like "defentily gonna stick with the bronco and order my WT from the dealer tommrow"
then the next day a pic pops on instagram and im like why does it look like this?

also i cannot stand any models from the front but the WT and First edition, thats weird man

its either the wt bronco or the galdaitor rubicon, i feel like hell having to go through this again and thinking about it lol, i thought i was done with choosing the bronco :ROFLMAO::cry:

(i live in saudi arabia so no demos until now or it wouldve been easier to choose and be done with it)
I personally have loved it in every picture, but what I didn't realize was just how HUGE it was in person. That alone makes it very difficult to judge it based on pictures alone, but I can see your point.

It all comes down to what you want! But I would check one out in-person before you make a decision, if possible

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So are you going to pay a ton of money to import one?

MustangRanch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 GT350, 11 GT500, 20 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It looks better in person, and a lot bigger than I expected.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Budewr

Raptor
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I personally have loved it in every picture, but what I didn't realize was just how HUGE it was in person. That alone makes it very difficult to judge it based on pictures alone, but I can see your point.

It all comes down to what you want! But I would check one out in-person before you make a decision, if possible
i wish man i just wish i can see it in person

thats the thing

i feel like im forcing myself to like it, if im not loving every picture of the bronco

i will post a couple of pics rn to show you what i mean

OP
OP

Budewr

Raptor
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So are you going to pay a ton of money to import one?
no my dealer will provide one with pre orders, but theres no demos, you have to cry on the internet and pray to god that you like it hahahahha

thats really sad man

OP
OP

Budewr

Raptor
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It looks better in person, and a lot bigger than I expected.
ive seen people comparing their size to it, its defentily a huge truck photos are illusions sometimes

RobCo

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, 1977 Ford Bronco project
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have to say after seeing it "in the flesh", it does look big. But I think that's just a perspective of its styling. Its not the size of say an Expedition or something like that but its a good decent size

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully you’re not comparing a Bronco to a Bronco Sport lol (kidding).

I have loved every picture I’ve seen of the Bronco, except I’m not a fan of the Outer Banks. Too much of a “mall crawler” IMO; I think it’s the painted flares.

OP
OP

Budewr

Raptor
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
heres a pic that i love of the bronco

Ford Bronco am i the only who feels this way? help a brother out Iconic-Silver-Bronco-Wildtrak-4-door-with-decals-1.jpg-

here it looks toooo like a beast very amazing

Ford Bronco am i the only who feels this way? help a brother out bronco iconic silvert

heres a pic that i dislike the bronco and how it looks, it looks fat the hood is the problem for me
Ford Bronco am i the only who feels this way? help a brother out dont like bronco

it feels unsmetrical and its looks like a bug here, im so confused

Last edited:

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

Tire size, wheel opening size, and height ... those 3 key items have a big impact on vehicle looks. You need to get those three attributes right, for it to look good. Maybe you have been seeing some base vs other models? I am a base fan, but imho it needs larger tires around 33" or so, to look good. So I would swap to those.

Same thing for Jeep Wrangler by the way. Especially check out a 4 door Wrangler with small vs. larger diameter tires. The small tire version will not look so good.

Also I have seen in person both the 2 and 4 door versions. They both look real nice in-person, there was very little I would complain about, other than getting the matching size tire either stock or aftermarket.

EDIT: And the reason you are seeing fat vehicle etc, is because some people keep taking photos with their crummy wide angle phone cameras. That distorts the proportions. You need to look at photos taking more from a distance, with less wide angle lenses.

OP
OP

Budewr

Raptor
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have loved every picture I’ve seen of the Bronco, except I’m not a fan of the Outer Banks. Too much of a “mall crawler” IMO; I think it’s the painted flares.
i cant look at the outer banks, my eyes bruns automatically

i posted a comparison pics

OP
OP

Budewr

Raptor
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just buy a Jeep and have fun.
im not on anyones team matter of fact its money your investing into something

but i wanna buy something that im happy with,

the galdaitor looks like a beast in person the wrangler too (rubcion)

but im afraid on ordering the bronco and it turns out to not be like what i expected do you know what i mean? thats what im really afraid of, turning to not be like what i imagined it to be

cars loooook way diffrent in person thats the thing
Sponsored