First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It really depends on the camera, angles, time of day.
In pictures yes, sometimes I do not like the look either.
Other times I think it is artwork in motion.

In person I have not seen one yet that di not look amazing. I've seen all the colors (except Lightning blue) and both 4 door and 2 doors with Hard tops and soft tops.

Not one of them would I turn down.
I wouldn't worry about it.
If you like some of the pictures and videos, you are going to be overly excited and happy in person.
its really hard to decide when it comes to pics

Damn this is hard

with videos i posted i really like my chungus bongus

but photos it looks like mcdonalds hahahahhah it doesnt make sense but its funny :ROFLMAO:

does the vids that i posted look very simillar in person? like very accurate?
Sponsored

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a hard time picking the color before ordering and not seeing one in real life. My dealer had about every bronco color for the f150. My first choice ended up being my last choice. Anti matter is pretty much black with some blue, carbonized grey looked eh bland, rapid red wasn’t bad. Iconic silver f350 looked great, Oxford white well hate to say but looked cheap like it was coated in white marker eraser and had no pearl to it. Volicty blue looked somewhat odd to me that didn’t really go with the f150. All the darker colors looked like bad from rain water spots.

Cyber Orange, Area 51, and cactus grey they did not have. I picked the Cyber Orange because they had a mustang with similar color that looked great matted with black.

OP
OP

Budewr

Raptor
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I had a hard time picking the color before ordering and not seeing one in real life. My dealer had about every bronco color for the f150. My first choice ended up being my last choice. Anti matter is pretty much black with some blue, carbonized grey looked eh bland, rapid red wasn’t bad. Iconic silver f350 looked great, Oxford white well hate to say but looked cheap like it was coated in white marker eraser and had no pearl to it. Volicty blue looked somewhat odd to me that didn’t really go with the f150. All the darker colors looked like bad from rain water spots.

Cyber Orange, Area 51, and cactus grey they did not have. I picked the Cyber Orange because they had a mustang with similar color that looked great matted with black.
ive spent 1 month trying to figure what color

now im considreing abandoing the whole veaichle lol

its tuff to choose colors i agree

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

heres a pic that i love of the bronco

Ford Bronco am i the only who feels this way? help a brother out fdf6857c-9670-4dac-ab67-976a85729923-jpe

here it looks toooo like a beast very amazing

Ford Bronco am i the only who feels this way? help a brother out fdf6857c-9670-4dac-ab67-976a85729923-jpe

heres a pic that i dislike the bronco and how it looks, it looks fat the hood is the problem for me

it feels unsmetrical and its looks like a bug here, im so confused
There’s a fair number of people who just aren’t very good at taking pictures. This last one that you posted is just distorted from a wide-angle lens. Here’s some pics that I’ve saved of my favorite colors. I downloaded from the forum…forget who originally posted them. The Rapid Red and Cyber Orange are my favorite colors, and I’m personally ordering Cyber Orange. I saw these red ones in person at the Houston Auto Show, and they’re amazing in person.
Being in Saudi, I would think a Wildtrak would be perfect for you.

5452C719-D10A-4CFF-9227-34980654C31C.png

3E6FFC2A-F61D-4D12-9C2A-87A89D83E06C.png

850ECA2A-04C3-4121-9053-6B2566985119.png

92A1A7F2-A42A-4AAE-8F8B-8A63A1085200.png

F915E9AF-7FCF-46C6-BA9D-9CD47E0DF63D.png

67263493-820D-4A70-B0F5-D315AFC1E1CA.png

D004B6A6-B634-4D36-997C-25B96543E4A7.png

12770C38-F675-4916-875B-3816E9C1BCB2.png

Sponsored

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hopefully you’re not comparing a Bronco to a Bronco Sport lol (kidding).

I have loved every picture I’ve seen of the Bronco, except I’m not a fan of the Outer Banks. Too much of a “mall crawler” IMO; I think it’s the painted flares.
Anyone who is on the fence about the looks of a Bronco and is entertaining a gladiator as an alternative is for sure confusing a sport and the real deal and has much much deeper problems to address.

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
One thing I’ve come to realize is that the factory sidesteps make them look way less aggressive and lower. I love how they look (mainly sas) with no side steps, rock rails etc

i also think the bronco looks a lot more sculpted with the hard top vs the soft top

OP
OP

Budewr

Raptor
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
looks great here

i have no problem with bronco looks on the side or the back of it

it looks awesome

the real deal is from the front

theres something about the hood and the front miror its weird

sometimes i like videos of the bronco and then when i see a couple of pics then i go back to being confused and wanting a galdaitor instead

thanks for posting! and sharing!!

the other pics i really dislike the looks of the bronco i dont know is it just me?

i dont want to force myself to like something, cause liking something is a natural things its not like you have to chew the car to like it :ROFLMAO:

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've actually felt the same a few times, the front end sometimes looks bad. Usually it's the gray BL grill that I don't like, which of course is what I'm getting. I love the 6 slot grills and will be switching to one of those and I think that will cure it.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have to say after seeing it "in the flesh", it does look big. But I think that's just a perspective of its styling. Its not the size of say an Expedition or something like that but its a good decent size
The Bronco Sport is like that. We test drove one when we were checking out the Bronco when it came to town and the Bronco Sport seems so much bigger, especially behind the wheel, than it's identically-sized Escape. That squared-off front hood makes such a difference.

I like that the Bronco is a little roomier than the Jeep, and in two-door form, it's much more usefully longer than the under-sized two-door Jeep.

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Different angles/distance.

You really need to see it in person.

I have seen several and test drove a 4dr WT yesterday. This is one is sasq'ed.

Here are the pics where IMO I was not trying to get fancy with angles and shit.

Bronco front.png

Bronco side.png
That Velocity Blue - it's becoming my favorite color on a Bronco!

Here is a photo using a regular camera with less wide angle lens to reduce distortion. Of a 2-door Wildtrak Velocity Blue (with Sas package 35" tires). My son 5'10" is there for some perspective. The Bronco looked very good in person, the proportions were nice.

I'd probably remove that step under the sill, in favor of a more close fitting higher up rock guard. It would give a more streamlined raised look to the middle section.

Ford Bronco am i the only who feels this way? help a brother out P1160950.JPG

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah... I hate that you still see the pinch welds even with the sidesteps. So ugly haha

Skeeterjack

Outer Banks
First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018MUSTANG GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Buy the Rubicon. You will be waiting a long time for a Bronco if your not already on the reservation list. Or you can buy one on eBay with a large markup.

OP
OP

Budewr

Raptor
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That Velocity Blue - it's becoming my favorite color on a Bronco!

Here is a photo using a regular camera with less wide angle lens to reduce distortion. Of a 2-door Wildtrak Velocity Blue (with Sas package 35" tires). My son 5'10" is there for some perspective. The Bronco looked very good in person, the proportions were nice.

I'd probably remove that step under the sill, in favor of a more close fitting higher up rock guard. It would give a more streamlined raised look to the middle section.

p1160950-jpg.jpg
the beauty of this truck from the side!!!

i really like how the bronco looks from every view

but im skeptical about the front hood and how it looks

the front looks is the main issue and concern for me

once picture the front looks super good and chunky one pic it looks not so good

but totally the bronco from the side is a beast!

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
the beauty of this truck from the side!!!

i really like how the bronco looks from every view

but im skeptical about the front hood and how it looks

the front looks is the main issue and concern for me

once picture the front looks super good and chunky one pic it looks not so good

but totally the bronco from the side is a beast!
I bet you will like the look of the Bronco front in-person. It really is a heck of a nice looking rig.

Below is another shot I took of same 2-door Wildtrak from the front. I had to zoom out a bit more, so the wider focal length gives more perspective distortion. Meaning it enlarges the front a bit more. But at least it's not super wide-angle.

The front in my opinion in-person is well proportioned with the rest of the vehicle.

Ford Bronco am i the only who feels this way? help a brother out P1160952.JPG
Sponsored