Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so ive been looking at the bronco for quite a while, i like this veaichle and i was about to place an order for a WT 4 door Carbon grey

i was still planning to place an order through my dealer

but man, why do i like the bronco in one pic, then i see another bronco pic and i dislike how it looks from the front end?

some pics its look like a beautiful truck amazing, and some other pic it looks horriable to me, why is that?

ive been trying to make a choice for a while then i was like "defentily gonna stick with the bronco and order my WT from the dealer tommrow"
then the next day a pic pops on instagram and im like why does it look like this?

does the bronco looks better in person?
does anyone feel like i do? one pic he likes it and one pic he doesnt?

also i cannot stand any models from the front but the WT and First edition, thats weird man

its either the wt bronco or the galdaitor rubicon, i feel like hell having to go through this again and thinking about it lol, i thought i was done with choosing the bronco :ROFLMAO::cry:

(i live in saudi arabia so no demos until now or it wouldve been easier to choose and be done with it)
Well get some paper or open a spreadsheet and make a list of likes and cost. Once you have all the likes listed and you now how much it costs then pick the cheaper one. Use the left over cash to make it even better...assuming there is any leftover cash 😂

Stop stressing. Pick the cheapest one or the one you like the look of most. End of the day you will probably love your choice and if not you can trade it in for the other one right?
Sponsored

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
so ive been looking at the bronco for quite a while, i like this veaichle and i was about to place an order for a WT 4 door Carbon grey

i was still planning to place an order through my dealer

but man, why do i like the bronco in one pic, then i see another bronco pic and i dislike how it looks from the front end?

some pics its look like a beautiful truck amazing, and some other pic it looks horriable to me, why is that?

ive been trying to make a choice for a while then i was like "defentily gonna stick with the bronco and order my WT from the dealer tommrow"
then the next day a pic pops on instagram and im like why does it look like this?

does the bronco looks better in person?
does anyone feel like i do? one pic he likes it and one pic he doesnt?

also i cannot stand any models from the front but the WT and First edition, thats weird man

its either the wt bronco or the galdaitor rubicon, i feel like hell having to go through this again and thinking about it lol, i thought i was done with choosing the bronco :ROFLMAO::cry:

(i live in saudi arabia so no demos until now or it wouldve been easier to choose and be done with it)
My Brother, buy it...just buy it...you will love it..

OP
OP

Budewr

Raptor
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I bet you will like the look of the Bronco front in-person. It really is a heck of a nice looking rig.

Below is another shot I took of same 2-door Wildtrak from the front. I had to zoom out a bit more, so the wider focal length gives more perspective distortion. Meaning it enlarges the front a bit more. But at least it's not super wide-angle.

The front in my opinion in-person is well proportioned with the rest of the vehicle.

P1160952.JPG
the rig 😍

dont like the color not so much,
does the bronco look in person just like this pic? from the front end?

OP
OP

Budewr

Raptor
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My Brother, buy it...just buy it...you will love it..
hahhahah this is the devil whispiring to me hahhah to buy the truck without accounting 🤣 🤣

i will dig more pics on the forum so i can fell in love with the rig and just order it

Sponsored
OP
OP

Budewr

Raptor
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
top stressing. Pick the cheapest one or the one you like the look of most. End of the day you will probably love your choice and if not you can trade it in for the other one right?
well the galdaitor rubicon and the bronco is the same price where i live

so its matter of taste

the galdaitor in person is fantasticiaaaaaaaaa,

i think i will travel to the us to check the demo out 🤣 🤣 jk

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
hahhahah this is the devil whispiring to me hahhah to buy the truck without accounting 🤣 🤣

i will dig more pics on the forum so i can fell in love with the rig and just order it
Listen to me, I am not selling you anything. I am not the devil. You will thank me. The Jeep Gladiator in 2 -3 year will have a major change..it looks tired compared side by side! I like jeeps bro...it is just a simple fact.

OP
OP

Budewr

Raptor
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Listen to me, I am not selling you anything. I am not the devil. You will thank me. The Jeep Gladiator in 2 -3 year will have a major change..it looks tired compared side by side! I like jeeps bro...it is just a simple fact.
hey bro no hard feelings was just joking around

thanks for the info

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. For whatever reason, the Wildtrak has always looked the best to me. The Bronco in general does not look good to me without the beefy tires. Same goes for the Wrangler.

Sponsored

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Another thing to consider besides looks is Bronco's independent front suspension. Being in Saudi Arabia, I assume most of your offroading will be sand and the Bronco will ride much smoother than the Gladiator.

OP
OP

Budewr

Raptor
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
t
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. For whatever reason, the Wildtrak has always looked the best to me. The Bronco in general does not look good to me without the beefy tires. Same goes for the Wrangler.
100% agree

OP
OP

Budewr

Raptor
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Another thing to consider besides looks is Bronco's independent front suspension. Being in Saudi Arabia, I assume most of your offroading will be sand and the Bronco will ride much smoother than the Gladiator.
yeah especailly the roads out here is so bad

the bronco wins in every aspect

tech, comfort,offroad, lots of things

the galdaitor only wins in looks,

i have to rethink this whole process once again

Reactions: abe

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

well the galdaitor rubicon and the bronco is the same price where i live

so its matter of taste

the galdaitor in person is fantasticiaaaaaaaaa,

i think i will travel to the us to check the demo out 🤣 🤣 jk
Well assuming that the Bronco will be equally fantasticaaaaaa... now what do you choose? Do you need the bed of the gladiator? if not then maybe the Bronco? If you gonna need the space for gear, then easy decision to take the Gladiator.
Sponsored