Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

great coverage for us thank you sir,What is the ratio of two door or four door? what is the overhaul condition of parked broncos, most look like their parked on crush in run stone.and last have the capacity of vehicles diminished since last week?
Overall condition is Dusty. They're sitting on hard pack dirt and crushed gravel so naturally there will be some dust kicked up as they drive through the lot pulling vehicles out. It's hard to say what the ratio of two-door versus four-door is so I'm not even going to try. I would just suggest looking through past photos of the lot to try and figure that out for yourself. And like I stated earlier, it's really hard to tell if the number of vehicles has decreased or not. I'm going to assume they're pulling them from the back of the lot where I can't see very well. That is if they Park them in a first in first out order starting at the back of the lot.
Sponsored

ElJeffe

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jeff.henshaw.org
Vehicle(s)
BMW R1250RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those wondering, yes they are still working today moving vehicles. I haven't seen any movement since I've been here, but a security guard tried to tell me I couldn't take photos of the trucks lol. I asked him if they were working today and he said yes Non-Stop working trying to clear them out. He also told me this isn't all the vehicles there's another lot too.
Sounds like you know this, but: if you're in a public spot, you can take photos of anything you can see. Please post more if any activity picks up.

Thank you for sharing the experience with us!

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You didn't tell the security guard you are taking photos for a book you are publishing on the history of chain link fencing?🤣🤣😘😘

cazimi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Any chance of doing a drive-by pic/video of the outer ring of trucks for those of us with too much time on our hands who want to try to compare which ones may have moved since the last pics we have saved?

Also, which shirt are you wearing today? 😎

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just like the title says, I'm sitting outside dirt mountain on Sunday September 19th ask me anything.
IMG_20210919_100649.jpg
Do you always change out of your super hero outfit before taking selfies?

💪💪💪💪.

Honestly @MacDonald_Photo , you're a huge MVP to all us Diet Mountaineers!

Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's Sunday morning, I don't have anything else to be doing today, and it's only an hour away from my house. But you're welcome anyways :)
Instead of spending your Sunday at DM, do you think it would be more constructive spending Sunday in church, working on salvation for your immortal soul and getting right with Jesus? This would place you in a better position to curry favor from our lord and savior and ask the big guy to deliver Broncos to the masses at 6g for 5% under invoice.

Last edited:

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

and ask the big guy to deliver Broncos to the masses at 6g at 5% under invoice.
.... that might cost you the 10% in tithing though.

I need to the run the numbers and see what my soul is worth.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I sure hope you wore your "Dirt Mountain" shirt again. Also, maybe don't wash it until the day Dirt Mountain gets cleared, as a sign of protest :ROFLMAO:

tehjukebox

Black Diamond
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Ford Falcon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just like the title says, I'm sitting outside dirt mountain on Sunday September 19th ask me anything.
IMG_20210919_100649.jpg
If you've seen any today yet, how many did they pull? How do they transport the drivers back to DM? Is it an old Ferd F1fiddy with a truck box of good ol boys in the back? Cause that's what I'd do lol
Sponsored