Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for going, but I’m kinda bummed it didn’t look much different than last time you were there. I am now starting to think this will take a lot of time to get DM cleared. Its 9.6 miles from the parking lot at willow run to MAP. So, figure this is the typical timline:

- 15 mins…going into DM lots to find certain Broncos, then line up so they can all drive together
- 15 mins drive to MAP
- 15 mins to get into right lot at MOD center, drop off and do paperwork, take piss, get on shuttle
- 15 mins to drive back to willow run
- rinse and repeat

So, it’s easily 1 hour round trip and if workers are doing this on over time Ford is likely only running 1 shift (8 hrs) of drivers per day so this maybe is 8 trips per day, and assume 10 Broncos in a trip equals 80 Broncos taken from DM to MAP per day. And if we assume there’s 4000 Broncos at DM, that’s 50 days to clear it all. And I’m sure they will have some days off so it’s not going to be 50 consecutive days. Bottom line is gonna be a while. FU#K!
Sponsored

OP
OP
MacDonald_Photo

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s 2021, why is your hat on backwards?
Have you ever used a camera? It's kind of hard to get your eye to the viewfinder with the bill of the hat sticking out forward 😘

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for going, but I’m kinda bummed it didn’t look much different than last time you were there. I am now starting to think this will take a lot of time to get DM cleared. Its 9.6 miles from the parking lot at willow run to MAP. So, figure this is the typical timline:

- 15 mins…going into DM lots to find certain Broncos, then line up so they can all drive together
- 15 mins drive to MAP
- 15 mins to get into right lot at MOD center, drop off and do paperwork, take piss, get on shuttle
- rinse and repeat

So, it’s easily 1 hour round trip and if workers are doing this on over time Ford is likely only running 1 shift (8 hrs) of drivers per day so this maybe is 8 trips per day, and assume 10 Broncos in a trip equals 80 Broncos taken from DM to MAP per day. And if we assume there’s 4000 Broncos at DM, that’s 50 days to clear it all. And I’m sure they will have some days off so it’s not going to be 50 consecutive days. Bottom line is gonna be a while. FU#K!
As stated, vehicles may be getting pulled from the back, so things wouldn't appear much different at the front even if 1000 Broncos have been moved out. I haven't seen a number for how many workers are moving the Broncos. Aren't they working around the clock? If so, it should be way higher than 80 per day.

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

- 15 mins drive to MAP
- rinse and repeat

I really want to see what that lot off of Yost Rd. looks like now. That's the one where we saw panels laying on the ground. I have a feeling that one looks a lot emptier than it did two weeks ago.

Bronco1971

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just like the title says, I'm sitting outside dirt mountain on Sunday September 19th ask me anything.
What is the average air speed velocity of a laden swallow?

Sponsored

Teampuryear12

Badlands
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra and Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would love to think my ordered bronco is in there!

OP
OP
MacDonald_Photo

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well you've put in a full day out there....who's got next shift?

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model