Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Man, you guys need to chill tf out. It’s gonna come when it comes unless you want an ulcer or heart attack or … I mean, it’s gonna come.
You been here for 9 weeks? You’ll loose your mind after a year too.😂
Sponsored

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

wrong!!!! I’ve been here waiting since July 13th at 6:35PM when my order finally took about 5 minutes after they went live. What is bitching and moaning going to do? It’s not bringing your bronco any sooner. But you do you.

Im an optimist so I am generally pretty happy. Ford is ahead of the latest schedule. Remember all you who thought tooling wasn’t gonna be done til end of month or October. Chill
I stand corrected 9 1/2 weeks. Just so you know I personally wasn’t bitching. I do understand some of the others reactions though.

FC8F21CD-ADEC-4487-9FE0-BF15CFA7DC5C.jpeg

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have been waiting since July of 2020. Just because you got a username in this insignificant little patch of the internet doesn’t mean you are king of the world. My point was and is, IVE BEEN WAITING AT LEAST AS LONG AS YOU HAVE!

but again, you do you. Grip right up until it comes. But I’ll bet you mine comes sooner because I’ve got nothing but positive vibes going out. Funny how that works sometimes.
I gotta say, it's good to see positivity here. There's so many constantly negative people here that it just drains the energy out of this site.

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I gotta say, it's good to see positivity here. There's so many constantly negative people here that it just drains the energy out of this site.
I guess that’s my pt. There is nothing good that comes from that negative energy. Ford is gonna get me my bronco. I think something big is gonna happen this week tbh. We’ll see. But I’m optimistic regardless

Sponsored

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As someone who has a lot of free time currently... i would not do this lol

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Instead of spending your Sunday at DM, do you think it would be more constructive spending Sunday in church, working on salvation for your immortal soul and getting right with Jesus? This would place you in a better position to curry favor from our lord and savior and ask the big guy to deliver Broncos to the masses at 6g for 5% under invoice.
Maybe his sabbath was yesterday or the day before. Where were you when you posted at 10:40? I was in church

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Maybe his sabbath was yesterday or the day before. Where were you when you posted at 10:40? I was in church
I was not being judgmental…..just making a joke, so lighten up Francis. But since you asked, I was checking football scores while taking a break from installing my new trailer hitch and Curt hitch basket on my Bronco.

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I guess that’s my pt. There is nothing good that comes from that negative energy. Ford is gonna get me my bronco. I think something big is gonna happen this week tbh. We’ll see. But I’m optimistic regardless
Please accept my apologies. I wasn’t trying to start anything or be negative either. I agree some are negative 90% (or more) of the time.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think something big is gonna happen this week tbh. We’ll see. But I’m optimistic regardless
I was saying the same yesterday. Ford has been working like crazy to get Broncos moving. There must be hundreds in the pipeline by now that will soon be showing up at dealers.

Sponsored

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was saying the same yesterday. Ford has been working like crazy to get Broncos moving. There must be hundreds in the pipeline by now that will soon be showing up at dealers.
thats exactly what I saw with all those roof parts on the ground! I feel like this baby may be cooked and they’ll all be shipped soon!

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is it bad that I seriously thought about pricing a ticket up there so I can go see all the colors/trims in person :LOL:

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was not being judgmental…..just making a joke, so lighten up Francis. But since you asked, I was checking football scores while taking a break from installing my new trailer hitch and Curt hitch basket on my Bronco.
Back at you, I was making a joke of your joke. And your prayers were answered already , having your Bronco in your driveway

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Instead of spending your Sunday at DM, do you think it would be more constructive spending Sunday in church, working on salvation for your immortal soul and getting right with Jesus? This would place you in a better position to curry favor from our lord and savior and ask the big guy to deliver Broncos to the masses at 6g for 5% under invoice.
Jesus sent him there to advise him on which Bronco he should purchase! Jesus's last ride was a donkey, now he wants a Bronco!

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands