Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just so you guys know especially Canadians looking for 35” tires, I’ve been shopping for Nitto ridge grapplers all week in Canada but only finding one set available in the whole country, 1010tire out of BC, I bought 2 tires from them before so I buy them through PayPal, I get the email confirmation from a person in there sales department saying expect a tracking number in a few days, 3 hours later I get an email back saying sorry there sold, I call the person who answered said someone bought them from underneath me. I demand a refund, I get my money back, I get suspicious I go to there website to look up the tire and here the price has doubled, I email the reason, and they said all the warehouse are empty of the tire in Canada and now temporarily shipping from the U.S, duties and taxes and shipping is twice the cost, I go Amazon for a quick look and here there are ridge grapplers there for $400 cheaper then 1010 at the beginning. And they are shipping from the U.S. so if you are looking for 35” Nitto Ridge grapplers go to the Amazon Nitto store.

474ADCAC-1AA1-4174-9C5B-491BE8261C1E.png
Sponsored

Last edited:
Reactions: Rpm

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You seem to get "beyond mad" alot. Sometimes website inventory doesn't match actual stock. This tens to happen alot when quantity on hand gets real low.

gutshot

Base
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I had Nitto Ridge Grapplers on my Jeep. They were the worst tires I have ever owned. Absolutely terrible on wet pavement.

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had Nitto Ridge Grapplers on my Jeep. They were the worst tires I have ever owned. Absolutely terrible on wet pavement.
To be faaaairrr...

Jeeps are not great on wet pavement to start with.

gutshot

Base
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
It had nothing to do with the type of vehicle. They were just bad in my opinion. A lot of Jeep people love them.

To be faaaairrr...

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

To be faaaairrr...

Have RG’s on Super Duty. Great tire and I’ve owned most of the rubber on market.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To be faaaaiiirrrrrr.... I had ridge grapplers on my 3.5L turbo f150... That were pretty slidy on wet pavement as well. I figured it was all that Jang the EcoBeast pumps out. But being that a Derp...I mean Heep... Err jeep does that too...

Ford Bronco Amazon Nitto 35” Ridge grappler restock sad-the-office