Tundra, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
AMBblack diamond 2.3L
tint to front windows
285/70/17 Nitto ridge grappler
RTR 17 inch satin charcoal
No level or lift

Rides great with new wheels. I haven't noticed difference in handling or sound or breaking.
Which offset are these the +0 or +30? Can you get a pic that shows how much the poke out past the flares?
Thanks
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree, I wanted a little contrast between the tire, and wheel. The satin charcoal fits just what I want. Plus, for me black wheels have kind of played out. That started when I saw a Prius with them. :)

BTW, I looked on the RTR site yesterday, and of course they are sold out of the Bronco wheels.
Thanks OP! Having this color in a quality pic really does them a big favor.
Any other pics I saw at the wheel and tire sites made them appear VERY dark.

I feel the same as 33 above, black wheels are played out and I'm looking for contrast also.... Grey, Silver, Milled or polished aluminum finish.

I really like the standard Badlands wheels, but those are probably going to be very hard to come by.
These have a similar look.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks OP! Having this color in a quality pic really does them a big favor.
Any other pics I saw at the wheel and tire sites made them appear VERY dark.

I feel the same as 33 above, black wheels are played out and I'm looking for contrast also.... Grey, Silver, Milled or polished aluminum finish.

I really like the standard Badlands wheels, but those are probably going to be very hard to come by.
These have a similar look.
HD, a take-off set of the non-squatch Badlands wheel/tires is my first choice. And you're right, that is if I can find them. But, if all else fails it will be a set of the RTR's in satin charcoal wrapped in 33's. I've already got "that look" from the bride, but after that she said "whatever you want it fine". So's. Imma good to go........:)

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Which offset are these the +0 or +30? Can you get a pic that shows how much the poke out past the flares?
Thanks
Eric, from the pics I seen in searching the web is the 0 offset will give you a poke of about 1 inch of tread. The +30 is nearly flush with the fender flair. In the pic I saw of the 30 you couldn't see the treads, but the tire bludge was slightly visible. The +30 is just perfect for what I'm looking for.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Eric, from the pics I seen in searching the web is the 0 offset will give you a poke of about 1 inch of tread. The +30 is nearly flush with the fender flair. In the pic I saw of the 30 you couldn't see the treads, but the tire bludge was slightly visible. The +30 is just perfect for what I'm looking for.
Do you think it would be the same for obx non-sas?

Sponsored

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
AMBblack diamond 2.3L
tint to front windows
No level or lift

Rides great with new wheels. I haven't noticed difference in handling or sound or breaking.

tempImageDX6kSj.png

tempImagemWDrvW.png
Looks great! Is that a different top?

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

...and after the "chipped door handle" thread, I've reconsidered my acceptance of much poke at all ..... will try to stay around +25 & +30 . The Fuel Shok is my outlier at +20.
I live in the salt belt, I'll get enough crap slung on my sides as it is, no need to make it 100x worse.

Sponsored
OP
OP
CyberBronco

CyberBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 black diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

...and after the "chipped door handle" thread, I've reconsidered my acceptance of much poke at all ..... will try to stay around +25 & +30 . The Fuel Shok is my outlier at +20.
I live in the salt belt, I'll get enough crap slung on my sides as it is, no need to make it 100x worse.
I think these are plus 30 or so. Poke is subtle.

0AB186E2-F903-4ABD-9995-D3DB1A9E1EFD.jpeg

D570ADE0-13BB-4B37-BE8A-9C6914E65314.jpeg

OP
OP
CyberBronco

CyberBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 black diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

HD, a take-off set of the non-squatch Badlands wheel/tires is my first choice. And you're right, that is if I can find them. But, if all else fails it will be a set of the RTR's in satin charcoal wrapped in 33's. I've already got "that look" from the bride, but after that she said "whatever you want it fine". So's. Imma good to go........:)
I love the badlands rims too. But if you have to buy only one, then must decide. RTR rims are not that expensive, so it makes for tough choice

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Antimatter Blue Bronco Black Diamond 2.3L
tint to front windows
No level or lift

Ford Bronco AMB Black Diamond Build: 33" Nitto Ridge Grappler tires + 17" RTR satin charcoal. Stock suspension D570ADE0-13BB-4B37-BE8A-9C6914E65314

Ford Bronco AMB Black Diamond Build: 33" Nitto Ridge Grappler tires + 17" RTR satin charcoal. Stock suspension D570ADE0-13BB-4B37-BE8A-9C6914E65314

I really like the satin charcoal. I’m sure black would look nice as well.

Nice. What were the stock tires? What wheels did you use? I assume 17x8 since 285's generally done use the stock 7.5" wheels?

kencantrell

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry SE V6; Ford F250 crew cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Very nice! I’m agreeing with @HoosierDaddy that black wheels may be on the wane. They’re everywhere on everything. Thinking of going cheap and (whenever it arrives in ‘22) having the BD steelies blasted and painted a gray that would complement Cactus Gray. Thoughts on that?
Sponsored