Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve got the same wheels with 0 offset on order with 35” BFGs on order for my AMB non-squatch badlands. First time seeing the gray on the bronco. Glad to know it will look good :)
Can you explain the pro's/con's for the offset. I want to do similar on my non squatch BL's. I just don't really understand offset to be honest.
Sponsored

jdrouin

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.techsolutionsmaine.com
Vehicle(s)
F150 Raptor Clone, 2017 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you explain the pro's/con's for the offset. I want to do similar on my non squatch BL's. I just don't really understand offset to be honest.
the 0 offset wheels will stick out further similar to the sasquatch setup. You would need to add the sasquatch flares another type of larger flare tohelp Prevent rocks from messing up your paint. The +30 offset would be similar to the non-squatch if you were looking to just change your wheel style this would be the one to choose

Ilmguy1234

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the 0 offset wheels will stick out further similar to the sasquatch setup. You would need to add the sasquatch flares another type of larger flare tohelp Prevent rocks from messing up your paint. The +30 offset would be similar to the non-squatch if you were looking to just change your wheel style this would be the one to choose
Thank you so much.

Ilmguy1234

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HD, a take-off set of the non-squatch Badlands wheel/tires is my first choice. And you're right, that is if I can find them. But, if all else fails it will be a set of the RTR's in satin charcoal wrapped in 33's. I've already got "that look" from the bride, but after that she said "whatever you want it fine". So's. Imma good to go........:)
upgraded or non upgraded wheel? prob going to sell my badlands upgraded wheels.