Sponsored

AMB gone so what are people picking instead ??

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm still holding out hope for my 12/6 build date. If It gets bumped then I'm going with green.
Sponsored

Whinney 2112

Badlands
First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am going green... 💚
In a way I'm glad I don't have the option to choose between the two.
I would never be able to decide.
💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚

JMiles74

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm still trying to recover from not getting AMB. My dealer will be calling tomorrow for me to order my 22. I'm screwed. I was too set on AMB. I am going iconic silver. Mostly because of the low take rate. I think I can two tone it with a grey to match the MIC top and fender flares. Least offensive color for me?????
Originally an AMB order holder and I too am going with Iconic Silver. Got to see one at the Vegas Off-Roadeo and it really impressed me. On the flipside, I was disappointed when I saw the AMB at the Off-Roadeo, when dirty and cloudy it was hard to tell if it was blue or black. So not as disappointed as I was originally when i heard AMB was being discontinued. I plan on adding some stripping to my Iconic Silver Black Diamond. I too think it'll have a good blend with the fender flares, grill, top...

skweaz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Switching to Shadow Black. Just not a fan of any of the other colors. Briefly considered Green but the MIC looks awful with it.

OP
OP
mdepll

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Switching to Shadow Black. Just not a fan of any of the other colors. Briefly considered Green but the MIC looks awful with it.
Need to see the black in person. Looks so blah in photos

Sponsored

skweaz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Need to see the black in person. Looks so blah in photos
There was a 2-Door SB Badlands in front of us on one of the off-rodeo days. My wife said she thought it looked better than the AMB we were driving. I thought SB was fine too but at the time I was still hopeful to get my order picked with AMB.
I am planning on adding a stripe to break it up though.

OP
OP
mdepll

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Interesting. Still haven’t seen SB in-person yet

MDbeachguy

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
saw the new gas cans both in overcast and full sun

The hot pepper red looks not so great in overcast but in sun it looks good

the green is likely going to be the most popular 22 color however im not sure i like the gold flake

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Going with carb gray, didn’t want to do that cause my last 2 vehicles were also gray.

Carb gray sometimes looks like silver in direct sun light, and I hate silver, so I hope I don’t regret this color lol

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm still trying to recover from not getting AMB. My dealer will be calling tomorrow for me to order my 22. I'm screwed. I was too set on AMB. I am going iconic silver. Mostly because of the low take rate. I think I can two tone it with a grey to match the MIC top and fender flares. Least offensive color for me?????
This is the design I have been contemplating. Iconic Silver over Carb Grey two tone. Similar to 1980's Ranger and Bronco II. A Cyber Orange stripe to tie in the BL interior.
Ford Bronco AMB gone so what are people picking instead ?? vehicle (1)

Sponsored

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When I went to re-order for MY22 last week, the dealership had just gotten in an AMB demo. They let me test drive it. The paint was dirty spotty from rain and it was overcast that day. The test drive was great, but afterwards, I wasn't as disappointed switching from AMB to A51.

In other news, dealerships are just now getting demo Broncos in colors you can't order :LOL:

RiskyB

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My original res and order was AMB. I saw a Bronco at my dealership in AMB and loved it! I went through all the photos of other colors and none stood out like AMB. I do not like any colors offered so I chose Oxford White. I would have chose black but my last 3 vehicles were black.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Curious what those who are forced to switch from AMB are picking? I’m stuck and don’t really love any other colour. Looking to be swayed. What are former AMB fans now choosing ?

Switched to Shadow Black. When it arrives it goes for a squirt of my own Antimatter. 😁

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am 51% Area51 and 49% Eruption Green. Very unhappy about losing AMB as blue is my fave color, and I thought it looked great in the photos.

I am not a huge green fan but I have seen green on a number of Toyota pickups (4runners, Tundras etc) in the Portland area and it does pretty good.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It took me forever to initially settle on AMB but I really really wanted a green which wasn’t offered until now. Although I really still think AMB was the best 2021 color I like eruption green more. I don’t see very many green vehicles and when I do they’re normally “I’m a number cruncher/museum enthusiast “ green not a “I’m gonna take it to the limit while blasting classic Van Halen green “ sorry did I answer correctly? 🤔 🎸
Also Robert Deniro said geniuses pick green 😂
Sponsored