Sponsored

Amber horizontal light only on standard headlights?

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I know I am gonna get killed on this by a handful of folks who know where this issue has been discussed, but i truly have looked and cannot find the answer. The amber horizontal strip on the headlight - is that only on the Standard lighting? If so, does anyone who knows think there will be an aftermarket product which allows one to change the white horizontal to amber? think it looks much better, but will be ordering a BL for other reasons more important to me
thanks
Sponsored

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The white changes to amber when turn signal is engaged on signature. I don't think you can leave it on amber.
1:10

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know I am gonna get killed on this by a handful of folks who know where this issue has been discussed, but i truly have looked and cannot find the answer. The amber horizontal strip on the headlight - is that only on the Standard lighting? If so, does anyone who knows think there will be an aftermarket product which allows one to change the white horizontal to amber? think it looks much better, but will be ordering a BL for other reasons more important to me
thanks
I am hoping this will be an editable option in ForScan. I prefer the amber bar as well/

mikey_photo

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It would be cool if they could be changed to amber DRL with forscan. The signature lights are only amber as a turn signal though.
Sponsored