Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I need to see these white 1552s on a Bronco… just making me get even more excited for the Heritage Edition!
Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Analog HD_ TOP.png

a modern rendition of classic style.

Introducing the Analog HD, a modern rendition of classic style. As we continue in our journey to remap off-road performance for everyday use, we thought it'd be a good idea to bring back a classic steel wheel with some minor adjustments and added functionality. So we went to the drawing board and started with an all-aluminum construction to reduce unsprung weight, added some dimension to the center section that would channel airflow through the slotted pockets to your brake system, and included a reinforced flange design.

technicals .

DIAMETER
WIDTH
BOLT PATTERN
OFFSET
CENTERBOREWEIGHTLOAD RATING (LB)
167.56x139.7 (6x5.5)0106.223.462500
178.56x139.7 (6x5.5)0106.227.502500

*** Please Note, we have not tested 16" on the Full Size Bronco yet, however we will have accurate fitment for 16" fairly soon ***

shop analog hd .

Asphalt Black.png Classic White.png Slate Grey.png

CLICK ANY WHEEL FOR MORE INFORMATION
HAVING TROUBLE? CLICK THESE LINKS: ASPHALT BLACK / CLASSIC WHITE / PEAK GREY

Get 10% Off Your First Set with: BRONCO6G

07/26 UPDATE
:
We have a large Analog HD container landing Mid-August, as this is the most highly requested wheel for the full sized Bronco, please put in a pre-order to guarantee yourself a set. Thank you for your patience with us as we continue to deal with shipping and production delays.

RENDERING

broncoonanalogs-jpg.jpg

Have Analog HD on your Bronco? Post it below!
Thats pretty in a retro, solid sort of way. Paint or powder coating? With all that spokeless, solid shape, that might work best as a body matched color! Like a set of Area51 colored, 17" x 8.5 wheels

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Any chance you'll offer these in Magnesium or Carbon eventually?

NurseDan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

A difference of 55mm on the offset. Is there a rule of thumb to follow on what is acceptable? Dig them in white, but would an offset of 30 be better in terms of wear and tear?
Someone more knowledgeable than I would have to answer the wear-and-tear question. I believe 30mm offset is what the Sasquatch and Wildtrak wheels are. I love the old school look but, in my head, having wheels/tires sticking that far out from the body is the antithesis of that great, old school look.

akusp

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F140
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Plus one on the positive offset. Love those wheels but I don’t dig the wheel poke!

Sponsored

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Analog HD_ TOP.png

a modern rendition of classic style.

Introducing the Analog HD, a modern rendition of classic style. As we continue in our journey to remap off-road performance for everyday use, we thought it'd be a good idea to bring back a classic steel wheel with some minor adjustments and added functionality. So we went to the drawing board and started with an all-aluminum construction to reduce unsprung weight, added some dimension to the center section that would channel airflow through the slotted pockets to your brake system, and included a reinforced flange design.

technicals .

DIAMETER
WIDTH
BOLT PATTERN
OFFSET
CENTERBOREWEIGHTLOAD RATING (LB)
167.56x139.7 (6x5.5)0106.223.462500
178.56x139.7 (6x5.5)0106.227.502500

*** Please Note, we have not tested 16" on the Full Size Bronco yet, however we will have accurate fitment for 16" fairly soon ***

shop analog hd .

Asphalt Black.png Classic White.png Slate Grey.png

CLICK ANY WHEEL FOR MORE INFORMATION
HAVING TROUBLE? CLICK THESE LINKS: ASPHALT BLACK / CLASSIC WHITE / PEAK GREY

Get 10% Off Your First Set with: BRONCO6G

07/26 UPDATE
:
We have a large Analog HD container landing Mid-August, as this is the most highly requested wheel for the full sized Bronco, please put in a pre-order to guarantee yourself a set. Thank you for your patience with us as we continue to deal with shipping and production delays.

RENDERING

broncoonanalogs-jpg.jpg

Have Analog HD on your Bronco? Post it below!
If you add options that match factory offset, I’d strongly consider switching my Badlands build from the optional wheels, get the stock and upgrade to these 😬

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Brwn79bronco

Badlands
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06mustang 99f250 79bronco 79f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oops I meant I have 35x12.50r16 tires so I'll be in need of some wheels 16x10 or at least 16x8. I've got time I don't a vin yet. 2 door 7speed Big Ben race red.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As I’ve said in other threads about these wheels, love them in white, but not at 0 offset.

Sponsored

JeepersCreepers

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, these really don't do much for me. They "seem" like they should look cooler than they do. Looks like a downgrade from the stock wheels.

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Someone more knowledgeable than I would have to answer the wear-and-tear question. I believe 30mm offset is what the Sasquatch and Wildtrak wheels are. I love the old school look but, in my head, having wheels/tires sticking that far out from the body is the antithesis of that great, old school look.
I'm all about looks, too. But if I'm going to tear chit up, I'd settle for a compromise. If 55mm is not possible, 30mm would look better (IMHO) than 55mm but possibly not alter the geometry to a point where possibly, the wear and tear would become ridiculous. Again, I say possibly. I'm not an engineer and perhaps while some of you don't like the poke, at 0mm offset, there would be no diff in wear and tear.

Will happily wait for Fifteen52 to weigh in...

mljohnson1973

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Very interested in seeing them on an actual Bronco with that offset . Great looking wheels , definitely watching this ...
Sponsored