Iron Oxide

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Slave 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
been eyeing a set of these for whenever I actually get my Bronco. What are the odds these will be available in bronze?

I know these go pretty hard into the retro-mod aesthetic and that bronze wheels are a much more modern look, but I can't help but think it'll look tight paired with A51
Sponsored

Sapper5

Base
First Name
Paolo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Ford Explorer XLT & 2004 Ford Ranger FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Where are these wheels made ?

BLMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Ultimate Wrangler and two other normal cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey, great product, any reason I can't run full dome wheel covers with this wheel?
Excuse the ignorance. Is this what you mean by full dome wheel or something similar?
Ford Bronco Analog HD _  / / 2021+ Bronco wheel thread - Specs VTS-595-2__08503__19758.1552315811

Sponsored
OP
OP
fifteen52

fifteen52

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Fifteen52
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fifteen52.com
Vehicle(s)
Coming Soon: 2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Need to get a more bronco friendly offset. I love this style. It was my first choice for wheels. Because they need to build a set with OEM offset for a direct wheel swap for Sasquatch fitment
The Overland Concept is on our Traverse HD design with the 0 offset, it is a direct wheel swap for Sasquatch fitment :) Just pokes out a bit more then the OEM setup

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The Overland Concept is on our Traverse HD design with the 0 offset, it is a direct wheel swap for Sasquatch fitment :) Just pokes out a bit more then the OEM setup
Hi and thank you for your response. So to be clear, your wheels with the 0 offset are designed to replace Sasquatch applications. The questions on this and other threads seem to be what, if anything, will you have available for Broncos with 32 inch tires from the factory (non-squatched). Specificly, will you be offering an white Analog HD with a positive offset? (I'm not the only one asking... ) THANK YOU!

OP
OP
fifteen52

fifteen52

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Fifteen52
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fifteen52.com
Vehicle(s)
Coming Soon: 2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi and thank you for your response. So to be clear, your wheels with the 0 offset are designed to replace Sasquatch applications. The questions on this and other threads seem to be what, if anything, will you have available for Broncos with 32 inch tires from the factory (non-squatched). Specificly, will you be offering an white Analog HD with a positive offset? (I'm not the only one asking... ) THANK YOU!
The 0 offset application will work with Non-Sasquatch OR Sasquatch packages. It just depends on if you want the more aggressive look or not. The request for a positive offset is highly requested, but we will not be offering it at this time, though it is being considered. Due to production delays and astronomical shipping delays (+Cost) we're just focused on getting previously ordered inventory in stock. If we do end up doing a positive offset wheel, it will be in the 2022 year.

You can see an example of the 0 offset on a Non-Sasquatch on Thomas's Bronco.

If your package, stock, comes with 17" wheels - you can swap our wheels onto the tire. For 16" applications, we'll be testing that on a Full-Sized Bronco TODAY. For the 18" crowd, you will more then likely need different tires.

harperrb

Wildtrak
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Excuse the ignorance. Is this what you mean by full dome wheel or something similar?
Ford Bronco Analog HD _  / / 2021+ Bronco wheel thread - Specs VTS-595-2__08503__19758.1552315811
Full dome usually goes to the outer ring, rather than the mini-dome that just covers the hub. (I know this is a semi-truck example, just the first find)

Ford Bronco Analog HD _  / / 2021+ Bronco wheel thread - Specs semi-truck-wheel-covers_big_0

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Need to get a more bronco friendly offset. I love this style. It was my first choice for wheels. Because they need to build a set with OEM offset for a direct wheel swap for Sasquatch fitment
First off I'm a noob when it comes to wheel replacement. This is going to be the first vehicle I do so on. Given that SAS offset of +35 I agree there is a seriously limited pool of options for a straight up OEM swap from what I've seen. That said I've seen everything on the forum from 0 offset to +30 and no reports of rubbing. Can someone explain to me what the minimum threshold +/- offset would be if I plan to keep 35 in tires and a rim that is 17x8.5 maybe 17x9?

Sponsored

Bronc-itis

Base
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 (bronco soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Unfortunately some of us have to be conscious of width. My garage is a tight fit as it is. The Bronco is wide enough as it is.

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I never planned on carrying a hammer to bang my rims back into place en route, not really participating in KOH anytime soon. That said , having an aluminum made wheel here next to the beach and all our salt air is an advantage- don’t need a true steel wheel that is bound to rust out.

Very interested in these, specifically as they are aluminum and have that retro/steelie look.

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The request for a positive offset is highly requested, but we will not be offering it at this time, though it is being considered. Due to production delays and astronomical shipping delays (+Cost) we're just focused on getting previously ordered inventory in stock. If we do end up doing a positive offset wheel, it will be in the 2022 year.
Believe me I understand you are in business to turn a profit. Keep offering these cool options and I'll hold on until 2022 to see if the Analog HD with a positive offset makes its way onto the scene. Thank you again. Continued success!

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

30mm = 1.1 inches. Will 1 inch really be that dramatic a change in width? ( please no Michael Scott references…). Seems like some of the tread patterns I’ve seen can poke out almost that much.

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
30mm = 1.1 inches. Will 1 inch really be that dramatic a change in width? ( please no Michael Scott references…). Seems like some of the tread patterns I’ve seen can poke out almost that much.
You make a good point. Keep in mind my concerns are more than cosmetic. 55mm = 2.18". The poke concerns others in this thread. I'm more concerned with accelerated wear and tear to wheel bearings, etc. One inch might not be appreciable, but 2" has me thinking of the possibility of increased wear. I still don't have an answer to that question. Me personally, I could go with 30mm of offset compared to the factory 55mm and live with what would seem a little extra wear and tear. But the 2+ inches of difference concerns me.
Sponsored