Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I had the Anolog HD on backorder back when these were announced and decided to go with the Sasquatch so i cancelled. I still love these wheels, and its reassuring that there may be a positive offset in the near future. One day I may be rocking these bad mamajammas for my new shoesis. Especially with some fatter 35's.
Sponsored

NurseDan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The 0 offset application will work with Non-Sasquatch OR Sasquatch packages. It just depends on if you want the more aggressive look or not. The request for a positive offset is highly requested, but we will not be offering it at this time, though it is being considered. Due to production delays and astronomical shipping delays (+Cost) we're just focused on getting previously ordered inventory in stock. If we do end up doing a positive offset wheel, it will be in the 2022 year.

You can see an example of the 0 offset on a Non-Sasquatch on Thomas's Bronco.

If your package, stock, comes with 17" wheels - you can swap our wheels onto the tire. For 16" applications, we'll be testing that on a Full-Sized Bronco TODAY. For the 18" crowd, you will more then likely need different tires.
Thank you! Appreciate the reply. Hope these are a success for you so more option are justifiable. I’ll continue to watch!

LandCruiser

Base
First Name
Bocephias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Aluminum… Steelies?

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just don't know about this setup! I need to see it in person I am personally not a big fan of these wheels.

OP
OP
fifteen52

fifteen52

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Fifteen52
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fifteen52.com
Vehicle(s)
Coming Soon: 2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey! Thanks for your patience with us. As many of you are aware, the delays at our Long Beach Port have caused quite a disruption to our inventory (across all Industries). But we're happy to announce we did get a massive chunk of Analog inventory back in stock. We'll be posting more Analog HD / Bronco photos soon. I know some of you had asked about Classic White on vehicle so I wanted to share a photo with you (On a 4Runner)

Ford Bronco Analog HD _  / / 2021+ Bronco wheel thread - Specs IMG_0406

We do have a set on a Bronco, but it will be revealed at SEMA! So please stay tuned.

Sponsored

mljohnson1973

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'll have a set of black ones on a Bronco as soon as it shows up , lol. The awesome wheels are sitting in my garage waiting. Look forward to getting them together soon.

OP
OP
fifteen52

fifteen52

Outer Banks
First Name
Fifteen52
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fifteen52.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We've been holding out for so long, but here it is finally! Our first ever set of Analog HD _ Classic white on a Ford Bronco. We'll do a write up about this build soon, but here is a sneak peek.

P.S. We've got a few Broncos at SEMA with our wheels on it! Cannot wait to share it with you.

Ford Bronco Analog HD _  / / 2021+ Bronco wheel thread - Specs Fifteen52_WhiteAnalogs_Bronco
Ford Bronco Analog HD _  / / 2021+ Bronco wheel thread - Specs Fifteen52_WhiteAnalogs_Bronco_2

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We've been holding out for so long, but here it is finally! Our first ever set of Analog HD _ Classic white on a Ford Bronco. We'll do a write up about this build soon, but here is a sneak peek.

P.S. We've got a few Broncos at SEMA with our wheels on it! Cannot wait to share it with you.

Ford Bronco Analog HD _  / / 2021+ Bronco wheel thread - Specs Fifteen52_WhiteAnalogs_Bronco_2
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just ordered a set for the buy 3 get 1 free deal. My Bronco isn’t scheduled to be built for another month or so but I just couldn’t pass up saving $300+ on this set. Can’t wait to have these on my rig day 1.

Am I going to need a different set of lug nuts or will the factory ones work fine?

JimiVegas

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade, Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just ordered a set for the buy 3 get 1 free deal. My Bronco isn’t scheduled to be built for another month or so but I just couldn’t pass up saving $300+ on this set. Can’t wait to have these on my rig day 1.

Am I going to need a different set of lug nuts or will the factory ones work fine?
hey I was about to pull the trigger on a all black set but all sold out now. ugh. Peak gray is what's left and am not sure if that will look Good on my carbon gray. What sizes should I buy for a Sasquatch? forgive me. IM ignorant when it comes wheel sizes. I think I need to get 17.5 6x 5.5. I'm just not sure what bs 4.75 or bs 4.25 are. please help thanks. Congrats on your awesome wheels.

Sponsored

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

hey I was about to pull the trigger on a all black set but all sold out now. ugh. Peak gray is what's left and am not sure if that will look Good on my carbon gray. What sizes should I buy for a Sasquatch? forgive me. IM ignorant when it comes wheel sizes. I think I need to get 17.5 6x 5.5. I'm just not sure what bs 4.75 or bs 4.25 are. please help thanks. Congrats on your awesome wheels.
Should be the 17x8.5 6x5.5 with 4.75 bs

Check with @Stage 3 Motorsports in the sponsors marketplace. They had a set of 5 in black listed recently.

cwhite

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had these swapped on 3 days after taking delivery of the vehicle.
Love the wheels, love the stance (the shoulder of the tires are now slightly outside of the fender).
Stuck with the OE SAS Goodyears - they look better on "normal" wheels (i.e. without the thick beadlock ring that tends to make the tire sidewalls look more square / flat).

Ford Bronco Analog HD _  / / 2021+ Bronco wheel thread - Specs Bronco_1552

Robertriley

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK, 36 ford convertible, 59 MGA, 57 Mercedes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thats pretty in a retro, solid sort of way. Paint or powder coating? With all that spokeless, solid shape, that might work best as a body matched color! Like a set of Area51 colored, 17" x 8.5 wheels
I'd like to see that

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Do you have photos of the peak gray analogs on any Bronco? Trying to figure out the shade of gray, and how it would go with cactus grey and the carbonized Grey Badlands grille. I may go with black but curious about the grey.

OP
OP
fifteen52

fifteen52

Outer Banks
First Name
Fifteen52
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fifteen52.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I will see if I can find any on Broncos, but the Peak Gray color is very much a battleship gray. Here is a pic:

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

And we still have the 17x8.5 et0 Peak Gray and Asphalt Black in stock.
Sponsored