Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is statistically insignificant. Sorry folks- nothing to see here.

Obviously I’m being sarcastic. This makes 25 now? Sorry you’re going through this OP!
Sponsored

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man, at least no accident - but what an ordeal
So at what point do you think the fanboys will start turning to the dark side? Ever? Another 25? When their 2.7 blows?

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You have to wonder does Ford do a Stop Build and figure out the Motor Issues? And yeh I hear anyone saying hell no but I have no issue having a stop sale on my vehicle. Versus buy it and she blows the motor. And I know a lot are saying its the June thru Oct builds but how do we know. Meaning all the November and December builds are barely in the market. Mine is a late December build and at the rate its going I wont have it till the end of the Month and then would be probably March before any decent miles are on her. Summing it up I don't think Ford has a handle on this yet.

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Here we go again. We are all excited to receive that car yet we all know we are spending 50 grand in some sort of piece of crap :eek:
It's getting harder and harder for me to feel good about holding on to my order. Especially because I'm coming from a 4runner. Not that I've never had an issue but I've just never had to worry about being stranded.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So at what point do you think the fanboys will start turning to the dark side? Ever? Another 25? When their 2.7 blows?
This is definitely trending in wrong damn direction. I fear based on higher production numbers, it gets worse before it gets better.

Told wife if it craps out get the hell over quick. She rolled her eyes and said “No kidding, thanks” 😆

Sponsored

PNWbroncoFam1977

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 4Runner, 97 Montero, 2016 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here we go again. We are all excited to receive that car yet we all know we are spending 50 grand in some sort of piece of crap :eek:
Not all of us.... I went with the 2.3. This does completely blow though. Seems like a new one is posted every week now. :mad:😢

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Screenshot_20220112-180313_Gallery.jpg

Already had the picture from a while back when I heard there were issues.
Well shit dude. Mine was built the same day as yours. Got about 5500 on the odometer. Sorry and good luck OP
Ford Bronco And another one! 2.7 Engine Dead on the side of GA400 27244B2B-3B5F-4637-AAAF-D1DF656F9CEF

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You have to wonder does Ford do a Stop Build and figure out the Motor Issues? And yeh I hear anyone saying hell no but I have no issue having a stop sale on my vehicle. Versus buy it and she blows the motor. And I know a lot are saying its the June thru Oct builds but how do we know. Meaning all the November and December builds are barely in the market. Mine is a late December build and at the rate its going I wont have it till the end of the Month and then would be probably March before any decent miles are on her. Summing it up I don't think Ford has a handle on this yet.
if they have a smart risk management team that could convince upper management to do so, they should hit the pause button and just send out more swag and Ford credit for the wait. The potential liability associated with this can be disastrous. knocking on wood that no one gets in an accident if an engine fails. Or just in general, the financial costs for a recall to bring back every 2.7L for a swap. Campaign wise for the bronco, it would look bad at first but, in my opinion, it the right thing to do.

blanchardsbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
ugggg mine was a 7/20 build.......... waiting... waiting.... : (
i have 3,400 miles on her.....

69-300

Black Diamond
First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well, I'm currently stuck on the side of a busy interstate waiting for roadside. Sounded like a card stuck in a wheel spoke and then it lost all power. 3153 miles on it. 2.7l.
That is what the noise sounded like - car stopped as soon as I stopped - got a few error messages in the app and it would crank but not start

Sponsored

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Really, that's what you figure is going on? It can't possibly be 1st-year vehicle problems. It can't be that humans are involved and sometimes errors happen.

The OP should get it taken to a dealer, and let the dealer work the problem through the proper channels. It'll all get taken care of but it'll take longer than anyone wants because the entire world is having issues with supply and demand. We are too used to a well-oiled machine with supply channels and don't realize how really messed up things became with the shutdown due to the pandemic. It's a mess out there and that doesn't mean the vehicles are crap. It just means they will have issues, and it'll take some time to resolve.

JollyFolly

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Really, that's what you figure is going on? It can't possibly be 1st-year vehicle problems. It can't be that humans are involved and sometimes errors happen.

The OP should get it taken to a dealer, and let the dealer work the problem through the proper channels. It'll all get taken care of but it'll take longer than anyone wants because the entire world is having issues with supply and demand. We are too used to a well-oiled machine with supply channels and don't realize how really messed up things became with the shutdown due to the pandemic. It's a mess out there and that doesn't mean the vehicles are crap. It just means they will have issues, and it'll take some time to resolve.
This is ridiculous…I took mine to the dealer on Saturday after it blew up with 3 kids in the car and was engulfed with smoke, standing on the side of the road with screaming/crying kids….well I haven’t received one phone call from dealer since Monday with an action plan.
One would also think the GM of Service (even sales) would have called me to apologize on behalf of Ford. NOPE.
I have had mostly Toyota products in my life and recently sold a Wrangler for the Bronco…trust me I loved every second of my Bronco, but seriously, 4500 miles in and POOF! Almost convinced with 25 and counting, 3 this week, early builds might be garbage.

We shall see…
Sponsored