Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Flipping cars and houses fucks the little guy. This stuff irritates me. But ohh well.
If you have the money more power to the stupid guy or girl that will buy this.
Sponsored

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Who cares, I still like my Base Sasquatch better
Ford Bronco And it’s begun... Bronco Raptor flippers 🤦 D93A7B74-DF4D-4E8E-A33C-760808DBD957

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My dealer says I’m getting it at MSRP. I can’t afford over MSRP. I sure as heck not going to flip it. I want it very badly.

ZipZit

Badlands
First Name
Zip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape, 2008 Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
when it takes 10-12 weeks to get title from DMV, how does one even manage a flip? And what if you were making payments on a loan. The bank owns the title. How does one manage that flip?

Saw4Fire

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Flipping a BRaptor and flipping a house aren't quite on the same level. One generally involves investing time and money as well as market conditions inorder to increase a value; the other is simply banking on market demand and lack of supply (and insanity) to increase value.
Flipping houses and cars are very similar. They are both taking advantage of supply and demand in the marketplace. Somebody had the foresight and the cash to order and buy the Raptor.

We experienced a liquidity bubble during Covid. Used car prices and home prices ballooned. As the Federal Reserve tightens, we're seeing both bubbles burst. My dealer texted me yesterday offering a 4-door version of what I ordered last year. I know what I want and will wait for it. My guess is that it is someone who ordered, backing out. I expect that there will be a lot of that between now and the end of the year.

Sponsored

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The first I’ve seen and a second in this guys post. People that had no intention of keeping them trying to flip. I don’t want one. It it still frustrates me a little. Damn let the guys who want one order the damn things.
6524387D-63CD-483D-8C63-CC43D8911F43.png
We're all waiting patiently and this guy is trying to flip his. At least give better pics.

Newdoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We experienced a liquidity bubble during Covid. Used car prices and home prices ballooned. As the Federal Reserve tightens, we're seeing both bubbles burst.
I think it will happen for the overall used car market. We are in interesting times with the new car constraints and the highly desirable nature of the Bronco. It may be the last mass produced (semi-mass produced LOL) vehicle to come down to earth on pricing.

The Bronco has crossed into that legend territory where a class of people with FU money have told each other the Bronco is the "in thing" and will pay some of their FU money to have it. It's the new Escalade, Corvette, etc. And maybe someone doesn't have FU money and has lost all sensibilities with finances and has no control over their savings and is willing to give up a lot more than some of us to obtain a Bronco. There are people here in Texas that forgo retirement savings and vacations to purchase Dallas Cowboys season tickets each year. It is their existence. Mind boggling.

Saw4Fire

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Choose your dealer wisely. I've been dealing with mine since 1985.

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I love threads like this. All the hate and anger. Over something that none of us has any control over. smdh people need to have a coke and a smile.

Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The first I’ve seen and a second in this guys post. People that had no intention of keeping them trying to flip. I don’t want one. It it still frustrates me a little. Damn let the guys who want one order the damn things.
6524387D-63CD-483D-8C63-CC43D8911F43.png
Free market. Someone offers me damn near double sticker, Im handing my keys over immediately. One sold on Ebay for 133k last week I think. thats 50k profit (minus sales tax) probably walk away with 35k.

I dont know about yall, but an extra 35k in my bank account would be great.
Don't forget about short term capital gains taxes. Gotta pay those federal taxes too!

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
buy low - sell high ( I think a mega billionaire said that, W.B. ! ) no wonder he's a rich old fart , whats wrong with that ???

you people need to chill , free open market all American way , you , take the money some sap is willing to give you

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I tried to get the golden ticket and if I had landed it, you’d better believe I’d have flipped that thing immediately. $185k asking, get yours NOW.

because then my Badlands would have been free.
Not here, I would have beat the shit out of a Raptor within the 1st hour of taking delivery!
Sponsored