First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Free market. Someone offers me damn near double sticker, Im handing my keys over immediately. One sold on Ebay for 133k last week I think. thats 50k profit (minus sales tax) probably walk away with 35k.

I dont know about yall, but an extra 35k in my bank account would be great.
I don’t have a problem with someone reselling their property. I just get aggravated when I see people receive (and sell) their Bronco, just like the one I ordered, which was ordered after mine!
Sponsored

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What do y’all want? Some kind of federal car sales czar to determine what you can sell your property for? Housing czar to make sure you don’t make too much money on your house? How about an electronics czar- sorry you can’t sell your Xbox for such and such amount.
They can also step in and make sure you don’t sell to low in different market conditions! Sorry- you can’t sell your house for that price- has to be at least this because your neighbor is concerned about property values. Need to sell and move right away? Sorry. On the market for 8 months still? Too bad- others have determined that you cannot sell at that price.

🤷‍♂️

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’d love to order one! I wanted one when they were announced. But mine order got pulled right before Ford did their thing.

21BL2DR

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BL 2dr, 2021 BB 4dr, 2022 BS 2dr, trifecta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For some enthusiasts it’s about the Bronco, for some it’s about the money. Someone offers me double the window sticker for either of my Broncos I would tell them no way. I waited to long to get it to sell it. My wife will sell it (maybe) when I’m dead and gone.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have issues with dealers getting the non GT extra dealer allocations built first so they the dealer can jam up the market price which just snowballs. I have seen now quite the list of Braptors sitting on dealer floors as dealer ordered including my exact order. Ford can't do anything right.

Sponsored

FatThunder84

Raptor
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Dodge Ram W250, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I don’t have a problem with someone reselling their property. I just get aggravated when I see people receive (and sell) their Bronco, just like the one I ordered, which was ordered after mine!
Thats the thing, these people are all probably golden ticket holders, who ordered an FE, within the first few hours. Thats how I got my reservation, so in all reality, you likely didnt order it before them.

And like multiple people on this forum have said, this is happening to every vehicle out there. What were the markups on the new corvettes when they came out? 100k? I mean, Id love to buy a house for 250k but I live in Denver and that shit just isnt gonna happen. Inflation is a bitch and some people just get lucky.

mcon33

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Willys Unlimited; 2022 Bronco BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well that would be a slimy dealer trying to rip you off. Two different issues.

Mr_Scoutmaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands / '22 BMW X5 45e M Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I mean, capitalism? But it is important to remember that we don't know the specifics of everyone's situation. Maybe they had to buy another vehicle while they waited or had a financial turn. They would be stupid (really stupid) to not buy it and flip it, demand being what it is. The dealer would just turn around and do the same thing.

Honestly, it is kind of nice buying a car these days and not hearing the old "You know that lost 30% of its value as soon as you drove it off the lot!" line. Things will always be worth whatever someone else is willing to pay, for better or for worse.

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The first I’ve seen and a second in this guys post. People that had no intention of keeping them trying to flip. I don’t want one. It it still frustrates me a little. Damn let the guys who want one order the damn things.
6524387D-63CD-483D-8C63-CC43D8911F43.png
Ahhhh Capitalism at work ..... Supply and Demand... Classic. PT Barnum said.... Well you know the rest.......

OP
OP
‘21OBX

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ahhhh Capitalism at work ..... Supply and Demand... Classic. PT Barnum said.... Well you know the rest.......
I get it and people are free to charge and pay what they want. Just bites this should go to someone that appreciates it. Same with the regular broncos there are so many for sale now it’s crazy.

Sponsored

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I get it and people are free to charge and pay what they want. Just bites this should go to someone that appreciates it. Same with the regular broncos there are so many for sale now it’s crazy.
Oh I agree fully with your statement.... Other stuff too ...Concert Ticket, Gaming systems, even residential properties being taken by group funds investors. I could name more ....

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Free market. Someone offers me damn near double sticker, Im handing my keys over immediately. One sold on Ebay for 133k last week I think. thats 50k profit (minus sales tax) probably walk away with 35k.

I dont know about yall, but an extra 35k in my bank account would be great.
Is it really a free market if the option to purchase is limited?

jgraham37128

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It could also be he owns it and doesn't necessarily want to sell it but he would... I see nothing wrong with it. He got in line just like everyone else.

Kilroy

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Tacoma 2005 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I've called dealerships in PA and AZ regarding Bronco Raptors that they have allocated. Every one of them have a $50K ADM, even my local dealership turned down someone offering $60K over MSRP for one of their allocations. They will defiantly get it....during the past few years of Covid there has been the largest wealth transfer in history. People made unfathomed amounts of money on meme stocks, crypto, IPOs, stock market volatility (in their favor), and housing market booms. Right now they are sitting on tons of cash just waiting.....

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
curious if the raptors will always be a lottery or can everyone order a raptor who wants one here in a couple years?
Honestly it was never a real lottery, that was all just PR. The dealerships were never required to sell to the GT winner. Ford gave the dealerships Raptor allocations then tried to auto assign them to customers who had been waiting but the dealership was in no way required to sell to that person.

They will only ever make a limited number of Raptors every year so "everyone" couldn't order one. You need to get on a wait list at a dealership and when an allocation becomes available you can order one. Some dealerships are using existing orders, some aren't, so your milage may vary.

Ford MAY try another GT event this year but it will all be for show again.
Sponsored