First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thats the thing, these people are all probably golden ticket holders, who ordered an FE, within the first few hours. Thats how I got my reservation, so in all reality, you likely didnt order it before them.

And like multiple people on this forum have said, this is happening to every vehicle out there. What were the markups on the new corvettes when they came out? 100k? I mean, Id love to buy a house for 250k but I live in Denver and that shit just isnt gonna happen. Inflation is a bitch and some people just get lucky.
I know of two that ordered(original and conversion) after I did. My order was with small dealer but all customers should be treated equally without penalty of where they live and buy.
Sponsored

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have issues with dealers getting the non GT extra dealer allocations built first so they the dealer can jam up the market price which just snowballs. I have seen now quite the list of Braptors sitting on dealer floors as dealer ordered including my exact order. Ford can't do anything right.
My small town, good volume dealer to this point has been fair to reservation holders. The one guy in front of my got the GT. He will be getting at MSRP. I was offered a raptor allocation, if I gave up my Reservation order, and let the sales manager have it.

I have a VIN and blend date for mine. The GT holder does not. Dealer prioritized mine, because the GT holder had two day one reservations and has delivery of his first. So dealer feels he has a Bronco, I don't. I'm a 7-15-2020 reservation.

Markubis

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Free market. Someone offers me damn near double sticker, Im handing my keys over immediately. One sold on Ebay for 133k last week I think. thats 50k profit (minus sales tax) probably walk away with 35k.

I dont know about yall, but an extra 35k in my bank account would be great.
And I bet the guy that paid $133k will be one of those chucklheads that gets caught on a sand bar during low tide.

https://www.roadandtrack.com/news/a39750407/bronco-stuck-on-sandbar-for-days/

doccoch

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt, 1967 Mustang Fastback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The first I’ve seen and a second in this guys post. People that had no intention of keeping them trying to flip. I don’t want one. It it still frustrates me a little. Damn let the guys who want one order the damn things.
Pretty sure no one's stopping anyone from ordering. This guy just beat us to it.

Sponsored

Billy Goat

Wildtrak
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Velociraptor 400
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We wanted a Bronco since we saw them at the Texas State Fair 2 years ago. This year had a sort of windfall that enabled us to do this. It was gonna be a Raptor! Out of 3 dealers I walked into in the DFW area 2 wouldn't give me the time of day and the 3rd said they were only allocated 1 and the owner claimed it. A dealer in Houston said sure! but be advised there's a 30k mark up. So I hit the used market, bought a dealer flipped Wildtrac with 300 on it, and sent it to Hennessy for the Velociraptor treatment. If I could of found one @ MSRP it would of been great but mines a 2 Door.
Ford Bronco And it’s begun... Bronco Raptor flippers 🤦 Photo Aug 08, 12 38 53 PM

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

We wanted a Bronco since we saw them at the Texas State Fair 2 years ago. This year had a sort of windfall that enabled us to do this. It was gonna be a Raptor! Out of 3 dealers I walked into in the DFW area 2 wouldn't give me the time of day and the 3rd said they were only allocated 1 and the owner claimed it. A dealer in Houston said sure! but be advised there's a 30k mark up. So I hit the used market, bought a dealer flipped Wildtrac with 300 on it, and sent it to Hennessy for the Velociraptor treatment. If I could of found one @ MSRP it would of been great but mines a 2 Door.
Ford Bronco And it’s begun... Bronco Raptor flippers 🤦 Photo Aug 08, 12 38 53 PM
What wheels are these? Love them!

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Eh, good luck with Hennessy.

Sponsored

Billy Goat

Wildtrak
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What wheels are these? Love them!
They have Hennessys name cast into them but when I popped off the center cap the inside says Method. Not beadlock capable like the originals but a nice accent. Thanks

Billy Goat

Wildtrak
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Eh, good luck with Hennessy.
3yr-36k warranty, doesn't void factory warranty, can be ordered thru Ford dealer as a option, yea a little pricey for what you get. We tested it at their Pens oil proving grounds definitely 4.9 to 60

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

3yr-36k warranty, doesn't void factory warranty, can be ordered thru Ford dealer as a option, yea a little pricey for what you get. We tested it at their Pens oil proving grounds definitely 4.9 to 60
I mean, I hope it’s awesome for you, just not a fan of the company.

computertom

Raptor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'80 911SC, '22 Raptor, & '22 R1T
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The only flipping I have a problem with are the dealer to dealer insiders. Finance folks hooking up their bros at other dealerships who are turning around and flipping for a quick $10k or $20K when there's no availability for _real_ people to buy these cars. The amount this has happened in the CTS-V and C-8 markets is disgusting. That the principals look the other way on this insider trading sucks. End users flipping? I couldn't care less. That's how markets work. He or she with the most $ wins, when they want the thing.
Sponsored