Sponsored

And this is it...my Bronco time has officially come to an end.

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
After many, many hours of lost sleep at night I've decided to stick with a formula that works for me. I flirted with a Tesla, but couldn't go that far so this is a good solution for me. Yes, it's a plug-in hybrid with just 20 miles of EV range, but that will cover 90% of my trips. I'm sure I'll still be lurking to see what great things you all are up to with your Broncos.

For me, I'm in my happy place and now this is my 50th birthday present to myself. Cheers!

Ford Bronco And this is it...my Bronco time has officially come to an end. IMG_0653
Ford Bronco And this is it...my Bronco time has officially come to an end. IMG_0654
Ford Bronco And this is it...my Bronco time has officially come to an end. IMG_0655
Ford Bronco And this is it...my Bronco time has officially come to an end. IMG_0657
Ford Bronco And this is it...my Bronco time has officially come to an end. IMG_0656
Sponsored

OP
OP
MorgansRun

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok. But when that is the alternative to the Bronco I only wonder how you hung around this long. Enjoy your new ride
It's not...it's totally different. The Bronco was my attempt to do something different and I realized at the very end (delivery by the end of this month) that it wouldn't work for me.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

After many, many hours of lost sleep at night I've decided to stick with a formula that works for me. I flirted with a Tesla, but couldn't go that far so this is a good solution for me. Yes, it's a plug-in hybrid with just 20 miles of EV range, but that will cover 90% of my trips. I'm sure I'll still be lurking to see what great things you all are up to with your Broncos.

For me, I'm in my happy place and now this is my 50th birthday present to myself. Cheers!

Ford Bronco And this is it...my Bronco time has officially come to an end. IMG_0656
Congrats beautiful bmw and color combo

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's one sexy Obit! We'll pour one out for you on the road down to OBX.

Sponsored
OP
OP
MorgansRun

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
sell or trade before warranty expires.
That's why I normally lease, but I purchased this one...mainly for the $5,836 tax rebate/incentive (however you want to call it).

OP
OP
MorgansRun

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored
OP
OP
MorgansRun

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I drive an Audi... It's like a rule or something that we have to make fun of each other.
Oh absolutely. How do you like your Atlas, by the way?

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don’t get it. How do you go from wanting a Bronco to that?

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t get it. How do you go from wanting a Bronco to that?
Likely no "off-road" was intended. Just going from home to work, cruising around on the weekends and on some vacations.

Not everyone goes on or is looking to go "off-road". His build is an OBX, non-Sas and Lux. That combo makes perfect sense to cross-shop a Beemer.

Me, I AM going camping and off-road. How intense? Undecided - but definitely more than my current ride can go. And I NEED a high ride. When I was a kid, I was speed and sports cars (RX7, Z28) but there is too much traffic for me to find ANY enjoyment in a low riding vehicle.

But that is why we have choices.

My Bronco is my 50th birthday present, too. Except it seems unlikely the Bronco will arrive before I have another birthday - or 2... or maybe 3...
Sponsored