Sponsored

And this is it...my Bronco time has officially come to an end.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

After many, many hours of lost sleep at night I've decided to stick with a formula that works for me. I flirted with a Tesla, but couldn't go that far so this is a good solution for me. Yes, it's a plug-in hybrid with just 20 miles of EV range, but that will cover 90% of my trips. I'm sure I'll still be lurking to see what great things you all are up to with your Broncos.

For me, I'm in my happy place and now this is my 50th birthday present to myself. Cheers!

IMG_0653.jpeg
IMG_0654.jpeg
IMG_0655.jpeg
IMG_0657.jpeg
IMG_0656.jpeg
Was just checking out the new 22 m240i in that new purple color they got looks amazing
Sponsored

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

After many, many hours of lost sleep at night I've decided to stick with a formula that works for me. I flirted with a Tesla, but couldn't go that far so this is a good solution for me. Yes, it's a plug-in hybrid with just 20 miles of EV range, but that will cover 90% of my trips. I'm sure I'll still be lurking to see what great things you all are up to with your Broncos.

For me, I'm in my happy place and now this is my 50th birthday present to myself. Cheers!

IMG_0653.jpeg
IMG_0654.jpeg
IMG_0655.jpeg
IMG_0657.jpeg
IMG_0656.jpeg
So u couldnt wait another 15 days? After already waiting over a year? 😂😂 kbye

OP
OP
MorgansRun

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

BisonInTexas

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So your dealer gets your Bronco at the end oh the month?
I think I'd have bought it as well and then sold it. Maybe to the dealership and pocketed their ADM.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, added ADM to follow shortly after.
Too bad you didn't negotiate a release fee - like $5000 to give it to them to sell or some such thing.

Sponsored
OP
OP
MorgansRun

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
And today I get this from my salesman...could I have waited? Sure, but might not have been the best for me. :(

Ford Bronco And this is it...my Bronco time has officially come to an end. tempImageqANND9

Ford Bronco And this is it...my Bronco time has officially come to an end. tempImageySpfcf

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't blame you for going in another direction and getting an electric car. I was going to stick it out and wait for my Bronco another 2 years. If gas would be plentiful and available and stay below 3.00 I still would wait it out. But the huge push for EV, I don't know where we will be in 2 years and the price and availability of gas. So I am staying with my current fleet and see what happens. I'm so close to retirement and wanted the Bronco so bad as my 1 and only retirement vehicle but with gas at a speculated 4.00 or 5.00 a gallon I won't be able to afford to drive it anywhere on very limited income.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There have been a few posts like this where someone's alternative vehicle is literally as far away from an off-road vehicle as you can get.

Now I can see getting the Jeep 4XE and that would make sense. It gets about 20 to 30 miles on a battery before it switches over.

Not knocking the OP, get what you want it's nobody's business.

But it just makes more sense to me if someone said, I decided I wasn't going to be off-roading or the like than to say I wanted a Bronco but I bought a two-seater Miata as my alternative o_O
Sponsored