SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
We're all adults, and we should act like it. We have something great to enjoy, so just relax and enjoy it. I believe many people will like the MIC top. It's a great solution to MIC-Black, which always fades after 5 years.

Thanks Bronco Team for giving us this fabulous machine.

Advertisement

Hank 615

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra Limited TRD Offroad
Just give us ONE DAY FORD

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
So for us FE people, we get Navy Pier, gray top, and a useless camera if we have a winch installed. Next thing you know they are going to back-order Lightning Blue....
Exactly. Seems that just keep begging us to ditch the FE by making it LESS appealing!

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible, 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Ummmmm, $1895. I do believe my guy at the local paint shop will paint my top black cheaper than that. I must have a conversation with him before order, if I ever get to order. :)

icd70

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Shit.
Am I reading this correctly in that BL 2DR cannot get the black painted top unless pushed to a later date?
Why yes sir you are.....

• Angry
Reactions: jxc

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Clubs

This is exactly what I wanted. I think I'm going to change from the Badlands to the WildTrak. Keep my fog lights and get a price reduction due to the far superior MIC top being an option now. Thanks Ford!

Deleted member 2346

Someone else can have my preorder spot. Coming from a marketer, this is such a junior varsity launch it’s embarrassing. @Ford has screwed the pooch... fully.

As others have said, wtf am I supposed to do? CO gets pretty damn cold and I wanted to take this up for some backcountry ski trips.

Wanted grey with black top. It’d be my first Ford ever, generally a Lexus, Toyota, BMW, Acura buyer, but I don’t think they’ll ever get my money now.

I’ll just buy a land cruiser 300 series and have it shipped here
You still get a hard top it’s just grey

wilmerfjohnson

First Edition
First Name
Wilmer
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion, 2009 Mariner, 2000 Taurus, 1996 Bronco, 1994 F-150, 1988 F-150, 1984 Bronco II, 1978 F-350, 1974 VW Thing
It sounds to me like they are refunding the full purchase price. Therefor you could buy it at the end of the year. And then sell the MIC top it came with to a Badlands owner.
The email never stated the ability to buy it later for $1895. $1895 is likely the retail price when ordered with the vehicle - not retail price when ordered through the parts dept.

Advertisement

Advertisement