First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Big question is what Late availability means. Could be just a month or two so most here will be unaffected anyway, could be 90% of the year and be a near non existent option. Bronco Sport colors were a huge issue, but it just ended up being a month or so of production, I hope this turns out the same way.
Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry with 19 pages on this it's impossible to find if its been asked. How does this affect body color matched tops? Were those also modular so they will be delayed as well?
My assumption is yes, same tops.

Rausy91

First Edition
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I can't help but feel bad for the poor soul who is currently winning the St. Judes auction for a FE that thinks he/she will be receiving a Bronco that looks like the one in the picture. I'm already pissed - but if I had bid $135K prior to knowing about this, I would be seriously pissed.

However I do realize the main purpose of that auction is to raise funds for sick kids - and that's AWESOME!

https://www.charitybuzz.com/catalog_items/2117600

Sponsored

JesseFSU

Raptor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Hybrid 4x4 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Can we have delivery on time if we purchase both soft-top and mod painted hardtop? They say our reservation number does not change but will delivery get delayed when selecting the mod painted top? Ugh...

Wiser Bronco

Raptor
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Well its only mentioned the FE and Wildtrack. Will I be able to take the 4dr BL as is with the soft top but still order a painted modular top and wait for it later in 2021? Or will they hold the entire Bronco up in production until they actually receive the modular tops?
Thats the most bazzar thing ive ever heard.
Makes no logic to hold up production...

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The email never stated the ability to buy it later for $1895. $1895 is likely the retail price when ordered with the vehicle - not retail price when ordered through the parts dept.
Considering (1) 2006 Mustang GT plastic seat lever would have cost me $40 from FordParts.com this is exactly what worries me and why I will probably change to a badlands where the MIC matches.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's super easy to plastidip the mic hard top in whatever color you want even white, especially since you can just take it off the vehicle. And it's 100% removable.
True, but then it completely defeats the purpose of a MIC top. MIC means that it's the same color throughout and therefore scratches are less noticeable.

Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's super easy to plastidip the mic hard top in whatever color you want even white, especially since you can just take it off the vehicle. And it's 100% removable.
And it'll look like s*** too. No thank you on a 65K bronco.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't help but feel bad for the poor soul who is currently winning the St. Judes auction for a FE that thinks he/she will be receiving a Bronco that looks like the one in the picture. I'm already pissed - but if I had bid $135K prior to knowing about this, I would be seriously pissed.

However I do realize the main purpose of that auction is to raise funds for sick kids - and that's AWESOME!

I'm sure they will give him/her a proper top.

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Something tells me that one has the top......
Sponsored