Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 Tremor, 2019 Beta 300RR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who knows how shadows/lighting/etc are impacting these pictures. Might as well start complaint that Cactus Gray looks different in every picture because it does.

Once those soft tops get out in the sun, they stretch and even out. There are tension adjustments to take up the slack. It’s incredible how much that fabric changes dimensions with temperature. Any new soft top looks like that right when you take it out of the box.

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
honestly its cool that the tops are coming pre faded from the factory

however i bet money they couldnt release these tops black because of threats from FCA

its good to be different

ford should have launched with white tops though

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don’t know about the MIC top yet. Every single picture we’ve seen of it outside has looked significantly better than these weird factory ceiling lights. Additionally, most people on the forum that have seen it in person outside, report that it looks better in person.

I’m fairly confident that the MIC top will be almost as dark as we all wish other than when you pull it in a garage or carport under white light.

Sponsored

ChrisKz

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who knows how shadows/lighting/etc are impacting these pictures. Might as well start complaint that Cactus Gray looks different in every picture because it does.

Once those soft tops get out in the sun, they stretch and even out. There are tension adjustments to take up the slack. It’s incredible how much that fabric changes dimensions with temperature. Any new soft top looks like that right when you take it out of the box.
I don't know. Every photo I've seen it looks as though the colors aren't matching.

I get that some people are saying this is just another complaint thread but seriously, would you be happy with all these different colors? If the blue on the hood was different than the blue on the doors would you be happy?

rjkmoto

Black Diamond
First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
ohh good grief, another thread of people complaining. Go buy the new Blazer.

Ford Bronco Announcement: MIC Hardtop Option Only Initially. Black Painted Modular Hardtop Will Be Late Availability download
Complaining about complaints on the internet, no less. How meta! ????

JK

AZHUND

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 RAM 1500 5.7L 4x4, 2018 Wrangler S 3.6L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I really want to see an analysis on the number of shades of gray on a single Bronco once these get into actual production. Especially if you go Carbonized Gray on like a BD that has multi shades of gray inside too. Guessing 10+ shades in total regardless of funky lighting.

Sponsored

Economisto

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Mistubishi Montero, 2013 Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First thing im doing is Black LineX to all the black and gray plastic parts including the MIC roof. I think thats going to make a night and day difference in the overall look, add to durability, and not cost much to do.

steevenk

Black Diamond
First Name
kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 AWD Astro, '90 G20 Van, '14 Subaru Forester XT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
In that first picture everything is the same material it just looks like different shades due to lighting and angles (except the tires).

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford should offer a Grey Poupon wrinkle free color coordinated model, for the discerning buyer of culture and taste. ;)

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's a pre-production vehicle that was built at least 9 months before you can buy one, what do you expect?

steevenk

Black Diamond
First Name
kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 AWD Astro, '90 G20 Van, '14 Subaru Forester XT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's a pre-production vehicle that was built at least 9 months before you can buy one, what do you expect?
I expect the CEO of Ford Motor Company to email me directly with a status update on what materials these are, why do they look different, and when they expect to have all decisions regarding the trim complete. I have a refundable $100 deposit with my local dealer so the Ford Motor Company owes me this information.

/s
Sponsored