Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wouldn't stress, all. There will be a tough of aftermarket tops.
Yeah i'm honestly just gonna do the standard top, paint it if i want or wrap it or something..... i plan on getting an aftermarket soft top of some sort for my 2 door and running that or a bimini top 90% of the time anyway... other than winter maybe.
Sponsored

Richi

Wildtrak
First Name
Richelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is a great idea; painted and modular for all!

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious if you order dual tops (soft and modular) can you take delivery early of only to soft top and take delivery of the modular later?

Krimzun

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP/JEEP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford has royally screwed this up. I wanted a velocity blue Wildtrak with white top, white grill, and white interior. When I resigned myself to a the same velocity blue or A51 with all black accents I began to get excited about that. But its not gonna happen now. I'm seriously considering downgrading to a Big Bend this year and jumping on the Granger 22 October special. I could drive the Big Bend for a year then trade it in on a 22 Wildtrak hopefully built like I want it (and for a great price!).
This is what the aftermarket is for, literally every Jeep is a carbon copy until you make it unique with the thousands of options. Why would Ford be any different in this reguard its not cost effective to offer endless options to make everyone happy. The issue here will be Jeep has had years of aftermarket support how long will it take companies to close the gap so you can customize your dream ride.

Simon629

Badlands
First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow no molded color top for big bend...? Looks like I’m wrapping it??‍♂ The real question is do I wrap it gloss black or white? ?

Sponsored

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
These threads just take me back to Customer Service 101 class: Under Promise, Over Deliver. Had they never shown the Shadow Black top and promised it on the brochure they wouldn't be in this mess. So i'm back to waiting for late arrival. First it was Velocity Blue, now its the hard top.

Bronco216g

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 & 2013 C63 AMG
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

These threads just take me back to Customer Service 101 class: Under Promise, Over Deliver. Had they never shown the Shadow Black top and promised it on the brochure they wouldn't be in this mess. So i'm back to waiting for late arrival. First it was Velocity Blue, now its the hard top.
I thought it was Over Promise, Under Deliver

bk1287

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah i'm honestly just gonna do the standard top, paint it if i want or wrap it or something..... i plan on getting an aftermarket soft top of some sort for my 2 door and running that or a bimini top 90% of the time anyway... other than winter maybe.
Yeah, exactly. I'm not getting a 2021, but i'm sure someone is going to produce the retro bronco hardtops that were slanted in the back that will be cooler than the black modular anyway.

Sponsored

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I thought it was Over Promise, Under Deliver
So your one of those sneaky Ford employees on here! JK! Honestly should take a page out of Elon Musks book, It may be late, it may have a sunroof that falls off, the batteries may burst into flames, but after he shows a new model, he always adds features and performance to it before its released.

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I said the same earlier in the thread. This should be on every page though. Everyone seems to be missing this.

If you're cranky about the roof... You'd be even crankier at the delay.

Do you know who is probably just as frustrated about this as you? Ford. At least they're trying to make good on it.

Ok....sorry for the rational post. Continue complaining about Ford ruining your life.
If Ford would give us the choice to wait for delivery or take early delivery without the modular top, honor the price, and ship it to your dealer when it’s ready it would only be an optional delay and somewhat beyond their control. They should take the extra step to make sure we don’t get hosed buying it later. Also, let’s be real, Ford is not without responsibility. Ford chose a single supplier without the necessary equipment.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You are referring to only getting the body match top black in '22 correct? Not other colors like AMB, or Cactus Grey right...
I think that the information posted earlier said Black late deliver and body match and white '22.
Sponsored