First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550, 2002 7.3 PSD, 2021 Bronco Base 2D
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's not often that we make parts too big to fit our little photo booth, but these are genuinely massive! Introducing the first parts in what will be an equally big Bronco lineup!
Billet Rear Upper and Lower control arms!

Adjustable upper arm with our exclusive tab system, for easy pinion angle changes.
FK SSX16T Spherical bearings with integrated wobble stoppers for crazy strength!
11Ga brushed Stainless skid plates for the lowers that wrap all the way around the edges, to keep the trail rash off your pretty parts!

All stainless hardware and bearing inserts for forever life!

Designed, Tested, Programmed, Milled, Anodized, Assembled, Packaged and Shipped from here in Kansas City with American parts and materials!

We will have a limited number of these available for Black Friday at a special introductory price! They will be available in Black, Red, and Clear (these are raw, as they're our test parts we're putting miles on right now)

Come Get 'Em While They're Hot!!!!! I expect to be able to ship by Christmas.

Only at www.AADPerformance.com

Ford Bronco Announcing our new Rear Adjustable Upper and Lower control arms! Bronco Rear Arm On Car Reveal

Ford Bronco Announcing our new Rear Adjustable Upper and Lower control arms! Bronco Rear Lower Reveal Insta

Ford Bronco Announcing our new Rear Adjustable Upper and Lower control arms! Bronco Rear Upper Reveal Insta
Sponsored

Sponsored

NevadaDesertExploration

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I mean, kinda... They look badass on the mantle too, if you have a big enough mantle! :)
What's a mantle? I live in Vegas, what's a fire place??:p

OP
OP
parkerbender

parkerbender

Base
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
These look great. Any plans for a blue version?
We do blue parts from time to time in our other lines, our anodizer gets us a pretty decent minimum order fee so we normally do it a few times a year, but if you reallly want them, or can find a friend to split the anodize charge, it's absolutely doable!

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This just made my list. Lol. Pics of the upper?!

Sponsored
OP
OP
parkerbender

parkerbender

Base
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
This just made my list. Lol. Pics of the upper?!
It's the third pic down the line, for some reason it's not letting me post pics in replies, but you can see in the words that it says upper
-Parker

jonesh242

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trail-Squak, YT Capra 29er & Decoy Mullet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
VERY impressive! Added these to my build list...just need a Bronco to start the show. Buy American!

jonesh242

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trail-Squak, YT Capra 29er & Decoy Mullet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's not often that we make parts too big to fit our little photo booth, but these are genuinely massive! Introducing the first parts in what will be an equally big Bronco lineup!
Billet Rear Upper and Lower control arms!

Adjustable upper arm with our exclusive tab system, for easy pinion angle changes.
FK SSX16T Spherical bearings with integrated wobble stoppers for crazy strength!
11Ga brushed Stainless skid plates for the lowers that wrap all the way around the edges, to keep the trail rash off your pretty parts!

All stainless hardware and bearing inserts for forever life!

Designed, Tested, Programmed, Milled, Anodized, Assembled, Packaged and Shipped from here in Kansas City with American parts and materials!

We will have a limited number of these available for Black Friday at a special introductory price! They will be available in Black, Red, and Clear (these are raw, as they're our test parts we're putting miles on right now)

Come Get 'Em While They're Hot!!!!! I expect to be able to ship by Christmas.

Only at www.AADPerformance.com

Ford Bronco Announcing our new Rear Adjustable Upper and Lower control arms! Bronco Rear Upper Reveal Insta

Are you also planning to make the front Upper Control Arms?