Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base

Not sure if someone posted already.

Different angles if you haven't seen them.

6:32
I haven't paid attention to the swing gate opening before now

7:48
Another view of getting in the 2 door back seat

I gotta get that fold out table if it isn't that much of a cost.

A lot of info we already know, but nice to see new visuals :cool:(y).
Sponsored

Last edited:

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice to see an adult in the back and his view with the camera. It actually didn't look too bad.

OP
OP
JDisFlip

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice to see an adult in the back and his view with the camera. It actually didn't look too bad.

Yeah, I was really relieved to be reaffirmed that there is a good amount of room in the 2nd row of the 2 door; of which is the one I'm getting :cool:(y) .

OP
OP
JDisFlip

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base

Yeah I felt the same too.

I thought it could be my low spec laptop that's connected to my TV; but I guess not.

They did a good production with their first vid I watched from them with his "First ride" vid.

Tre

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Impala, Buick Enclave, '77 Suzuki GS750
Your Bronco Model
Base
That rear seat access shot looked a lot more forgiving than the driver's side video that came out of Super Cel East. Not that it's a huge deal since my primary rear seat passengers are both under 4 ft. right now, but it's reassuring nevertheless.
Ford Bronco Another 2 Door Bronco walkthrough with brand manager [Andy's All Access] 1602481218868

Sponsored
OP
OP
JDisFlip

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
That rear seat access shot looked a lot more forgiving than the driver's side video that came out of Super Cel East. Not that it's a huge deal since my primary rear seat passengers are both under 4 ft. right now, but it's reassuring nevertheless.
Ford Bronco Another 2 Door Bronco walkthrough with brand manager [Andy's All Access] 1602481218868

I feel the same way.

The rear seating area seemed to have a lot of depth compared to what I imagined at first.

Kids sitting in the back should have a good amount of leg room as well as seating space.

Also, the front seating positions of the seats seems more upright; this leads me to feel that my seat may not be too much rearward to afford more rear leg room :cool:(y).

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Note at 2:10 - the crack in the tube door. Not a good sign for a rig that has only been on/off the trailer and never has seen the trail.

Interesting to see the full-open rear gate. This was the first time seeing it. We have only seen the 90 degree opening before.

Last edited:

sonofhammer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Note at 2:10 - the crack in the tube door. Not a good sign for a rig that has only been on/off the trailer and never has seen the trail.
I recall seeing a video where the presenter said these doors are prototype and that specific part is made out of plastic, but the real door will have that made out of aluminum.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Interesting to see the full-open rear gate. This was the first time seeing it. We have only seen the 90 degree opening before.
There was a comment that addressed this saying that the pre production units were made of plastic and the final product will be made of aluminum where you see that crack on the tube door.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

That's a plastic cover only for pre-production. For production, that will be aluminum.

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Something I guess I really didn't notice before this video is just how thick the steering column is and how bulky the steering wheel is. I know with today's tech the steering wheel itself kind of has to be a little bulky to get all those buttons on it for the volume, voice command, cruise control, etc. but I would have liked a little more of a retro feel to those components. There's nothing quite like the feel of the 60's to 80's steering wheel and column. Something like this would have been amazing!
dc2da662d4b9095eca4c5a2f21e8ae3c.jpg
Sponsored