Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This brand manager actually comes with the vehicle. Whenever your friends ask about your Bronco next year, he just hops out the trunk and does a walkthrough ?
Like the Trunk Monkey?

Sponsored

SpecOpsHippie

Wildtrak
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Denali 2500HD, Audi Q5, Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Think they took it down because of the crack in the door tube?

Tre

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Impala, Buick Enclave, '77 Suzuki GS750
Your Bronco Model
Base
Something I guess I really didn't notice before this video is just how thick the steering column is and how bulky the steering wheel is. I know with today's tech the steering wheel itself kind of has to be a little bulky to get all those buttons on it for the volume, voice command, cruise control, etc. but I would have liked a little more of a retro feel to those components. There's nothing quite like the feel of the 60's to 80's steering wheel and column. Something like this would have been amazing!
dc2da662d4b9095eca4c5a2f21e8ae3c.jpg
Nothing quite like the feeling of a steering column pushing right through your chest in a collision... mmm... ;)
Gotta fit an airbag in there
Agreed, this looks so clean. Those airbags have a funny way of really inflating steering wheels nowadays...

I'll see myself out.

Sponsored

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The fuzzy cover on seat backs is a dog hair magnet ?

Aboen

Wildtrak
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak (BMW M2)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That rear seat access shot looked a lot more forgiving than the driver's side video that came out of Super Cel East. Not that it's a huge deal since my primary rear seat passengers are both under 4 ft. right now, but it's reassuring nevertheless.
1602481218868.png
Nice ! That’ll do for me - whew ...thought I was out :)

NPBronco91

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Quick walkthrough of 4dr Badlands Overland concept. See at 1:40

OP
OP
JDisFlip

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
Regarding that fold-down tailgate table. Thought I'd do a quick search on Amazon... found some for under $100. Wonder what Ford is charging? Where is that B&P already!?

... if it's around that much then it sounds good; gonna hit that plus button (or whatever you click to add) :cool:(y).

Sponsored
OP
OP
JDisFlip

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm surprised you both feel that way. Personally I thought it looked rather cramped in the back seat on the 4 door. Even though I thought leg room was the same on the 2 door, that looked even worse to me.

Everyone can come in here and say it's an off road vehicle blah blah blah, what do you expect. Well guess what, I hoped there'd be more room.

From what I could tell from the video I could fit 2 kids back there and they should be good; cabin depth wise.

Leg room I think that won't be the best, but I think the depth of the seating area where waist up when one would be sitting back, I think there there is a decent amount of space ... I think more than enough for 2 kids (was my concern) :cool:(y).

I'm getting the Base 2 door cause of the starting price (the few add ons or component swirches still make for a good value in price).

If the 4 door was the same price of the 2 door and not like $5000 more I'd get the 4 door; the space I see from all the coverage I've looked at (a pretty decent amount) it looks like a pass for me on the space ... but just barely.

That 4 door with that slide out cooler look pretty cool ?(y).

OP
OP
JDisFlip

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
He's sitting in the back of a 4-door

Yeah, saw that :cool:(y).

I was referring to seeing the camera pan to rear seat when the seat was pulled forward, that the back seat looked good enough to put 2 kids back there.

The 2 vids that we see here recently, we were given a pretty decent representation (at least for me) that I can use the area to put people :ROFLMAO:(y).

From some pausing of the video, I think there was a vid that they did a desert like baja vid, as well at the one they did in Michigan (I forgot what reveal it was) the one with Bronco R, I can see 2 (or at least one; been awhile) adults back there with decent amount of room :cool:(y).

... though I think I have to load passengers from the passenger side as the opening looks much easier there; not gonna disturb my seat ?(y).

OP
OP
JDisFlip

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
I totally see where you’re coming from, but it definitely has more room than my brother’s two door JK had. I don’t plan to have people back there except for rare occasions and it will most likely be for shorter trips. Also, the top will probably be off so it shouldn’t feel so claustrophobic.

I think it’s small to put someone back there everyday or for a longer trip, but it’s just fine for my needs.

I was curious one day as to what 2 door Wranglers had for space inside.

Before I decided on getting the Bronco, I was looking around as to what had the ground clearance I need to go to places I used to go to; prior I had a '17 Ridgeline.

I went onto some local dealer websites to see their stock as I have never really looked towards Jeep and the 2 door is the least expensive.

I was surprised as to the little amount of space there is, and no trunk space what so ever ?.

I need a little space, the 2 door Bronco has just enough space (could use more); I got a Pioneer space saving 12" sub and box that will fit in there and still give some usable trunk space :cool:?.

SpecOpsHippie

Wildtrak
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Denali 2500HD, Audi Q5, Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I noticed the crack in the tubing and wondered if it was just a seam or the thing was showing fatigue?
Someone earlier in the thread mentioned seeing a crack in the tube door. I wondered if that was the reason. Honestly, I haven’t seen the vid. Getting kind of old seeing the same four vehicles over and over.
Sponsored