Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

last thing I'll worry about is some mass produced car having hickups, happens all the time. But go ahead and panic if that's your thing, LOL. Really, nobody knows the story, some rando pic and rando comment on the internet is just that, random. And boring.

Sponsored
OP
OP
broncoj11

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

last thing I'll worry about is some mass produced car having hickups, happens all the time. But go ahead and panic if that's your thing, LOL. Really, nobody knows the story, some rando pic and rando comment on the internet is just that, random. And boring.
Okay. I’m also an order holder. I’m just observing those who have taken delivery of their rigs and how they run… there’s been multiple occurrences of engine failures on this site alone. Yes the info isn’t confirmed from the screenshot, but I’m hoping it’s not the continuation of the 2.7 theme. I don’t think it’s that easy to shrug off valves dropping like this.

OP
OP
broncoj11

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyway. I’ve reached out to the dude who originally posted the image to get the details.

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If it really is the engine, no worries, everyone said the Ecoboost engines are used in many Ford products so we Bronco buyers sould have no concerns or worries. /s

(Some of us understand every vehicle is a new integration, a new combination of parts and software, that will take a year or two to work through its teething problems).

WarringEagle

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’ve got the 2.7l in my 17 F150. Solid engine. I think there have been more F150’s built with this engine then any other as its first engine upgrade over non turbo V6. Whatever, there have been 100’s of thousands made. I’m not worried. For my 22 Bronco I’m torn between what I know and what I love - Manual.

OP
OP
broncoj11

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If it really is the engine, no worries, everyone said the Ecoboost engines are used in many Ford products so we Bronco buyers sould have no concerns or worries. /s

(Some of us understand every vehicle is a new integration, a new combination of parts and software, that will take a year or two to work through its teething problems).
Engine failure is not a “teething” problem in my opinion man.
Sponsored