First Name
george
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram rebel
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Drove past Ford Tuttle Click in Irvine this morning, noticed they had a Bronco sat out front so went to have a quick look. Black Diamond, $15k markup. Wonder if that means all of their Broncos including ordered ones will have the same price increase or this is just because it inventory?

thumbnail_IMG_9266.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_9267.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_9268.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_9269.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_9270.jpg
Sponsored

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Tuttle Click was a shitty dealership when I tried to buy a Focus ST there several years ago and I avoided them for service on my Raptor because I heard bad stories

$1k markup on those wheels/tires and $15k ADM for an abandoned order seems par for the course with them

OP
OP

britbonco88

First Edition
First Name
george
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram rebel
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
There is another one inside, Cactus Grey but I couldn't see what spec it was as it was before dealer opened. Imagine similar to this

Lil_Mule

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The Bus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have mine on order through Tuttle-Click in Irvine. They have been really helpful. No issues. They have promised MSRP. I don't think it's a raw deal to markup an abandoned order. If you want to jump the line, then pay up. It's called capitalism no?

Sponsored

21FE

First Edition
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I agree here too on the abandoned order. It's where those that bet a year and a half ago and left a financial deposit to reserve one, then gets the surprise ADM on pickup that drives me bat-shit crazy. Next thing you know, Best Buy will be the ones to start selling PS5's for $900.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer told me MSRP for retail orders, but any that end up on their lot will be marked up 10k easily. I have a signed price breakdown, etc and verbiage in email & in person about no markups on customer orders so I am not worried. I think it’s the going theme for most orders that end up on the lot, that they will be marked up over what a retail order would see.

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can someone ID the wheels? Are they 52s?

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IF it was an abandoned order. Could always be another- Pay $10K or walk scenario. The benefit to being here is we can voice when we've been wronged but some poor schmuck that doesn't know about this forum may have no social recourse.

Sponsored

Danzer

Outer Banks
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have mine on order through Tuttle-Click in Irvine. They have been really helpful. No issues. They have promised MSRP. I don't think it's a raw deal to markup an abandoned order. If you want to jump the line, then pay up. It's called capitalism no?
I also have mine ordered through Tuttle-Click and was promised no ADM. I have it in an email so I should be covered. Can't fault them for marking up cancelled orders though since people are paying it.

Lil_Mule

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The Bus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wh
I also have mine ordered through Tuttle-Click and was promised no ADM. I have it in an email so I should be covered. Can't fault them for marking up cancelled orders though since people are paying it.
If you don't mind me asking, When was your reservation and order date? I think we've been orbiting the dealer around the same time. I don't have a build date yet though.

Danzer

Outer Banks
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wh

If you don't mind me asking, When was your reservation and order date? I think we've been orbiting the dealer around the same time. I don't have a build date yet though.
I reserved on 7/18 and ordered on 2/16. It's my wife's Bronco but we've been there multiple times harassing Marcin. He's been great to deal with and hopefully we'll see him to sign papers in about 3 weeks. Our blend date was yesterday.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Think we should clearly delineate between dealers who mark up lot vehicles and those who rug-pull or try to extort people who already have orders. People who have orders at Tuttle Click are probably having heart attacks at this headline.

ADM on lot Broncos is going to happen. The market clearing price is way above MSRP.
Sponsored