Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah that markup is normal. Basically every dealer marks up stock Broncos, even the vendors that are giving us deals for our reservations. If you walking off the street and cold by a Bronco you're going to pay extra and that's understandable. However if you make a reservation, you should be getting it for MSRP or less.

Also, I find it ironic because their Jeep dealer in Irvine is known having some of the best under invoice deals on Wranglers.
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Getting ours at Tuttle Click too - Had an Order date of 3/19/2021 and got the Order date into Ford on 11/2/2021. Wondering the best way to find out possible delivery dates?

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My local dealership is doing MSRP on orders and $15K ADM on abandoned orders. I did paperwork on mine today, they were fair and easy to deal with. They financed through Ford at 1.99% for 63 months, close enough to the 1.89% for 60 I was getting with USAA.

SoCalDawg

Wildtrak
First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX 460
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Called a lot yesterday in Woodland Hills to see if they had something I could test drive (want to TD a Sas) and asked about what they had. They had a Badlands and wanted $30K over MSRP. If my wife told me for Christmas to go buy anything with an open budget there is no way in hell I would pay that. The lot I went to in Santa Monica wanted $20K over for their non-Sas Badlands and said right away they could move on that. I told the sales guy (super nice guy) that I would wait a year before giving someone any premium close to that.
Sponsored