Jewell76

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Allroad, BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Ford - Instead of sending me a free hammock and a complimentary 1-year membership ($24.99 value) to a website that I don't use, how about you stop gouging customers on the $1495 delivery/destination fee you're charging. I had a blend date of 09/03 and this morning I received my 4th delay notice on the tracker. If you can't figure out how to get vehicles out to customers in a timely and efficient way, you should absolutely not be charging a premium on this "service".
Why don't you start allowing customers to just pick up their vehicles at the plant? I would've gladly flown out to Michigan in early September to pick up my ride instead of waiting over a month for you to get your act together. It probably would've cost me less than $1495 too!
Sponsored

Mahin2021

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 TD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Ford - Instead of sending me a free hammock and a complimentary 1-year membership ($24.99 value) to a website that I don't use, how about you stop gouging customers on the $1495 delivery/destination fee you're charging. I had a blend date of 09/03 and this morning I received my 4th delay notice on the tracker. If you can't figure out how to get vehicles out to customers in a timely and efficient way, you should absolutely not be charging a premium on this "service".
Why don't you start allowing customers to just pick up their vehicles at the plant? I would've gladly flown out to Michigan in early September to pick up my ride instead of waiting over a month for you to get your act together. It probably would've cost me less than $1495 too!
Agreed! I would also go and pick up at plant and deliver to dealer for final prep. Or even pay fir a third party to pickup on trailer and deliver quickly at probably same price🤷‍♂️