Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thank you very very much. You just taught me something. GREEN STICKER customer order. Honestly, I am waiting to order a 2022. Although some of these can be tempting. Thanks again for that lesson.
My window sticker was also green. Customer custom ordered a loaded area 51 badlands 2.3 MT with 47 axle. Then customer backed out. The rest is history.

IMG_0110.jpg
Sponsored

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am guessing it was ordered. And now the dealer is selling it. I guess the buyer backed out, cant get financing, or whatever. So there it sits. So your guess is good as mine.
You just taught me something. GREEN STICKER customer order.
I despise auto dealers like you’ll never know but, why’d you start a thread when you literally don’t know anything at all about what you’re saying?

Maybe let’s save the dealer hate for the scum that throw an ADM at reservation holders. That could be the case with this Bronco, e.g., the reservation holder walked because the dealer wanted an ADM, but you don’t know that.

I really don’t care what a dealer charges for an abandoned Bronco. Why would anyone?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Glen

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I despise auto dealers like you’ll never know but, why’d you start a thread when you literally don’t know shit about what you’re saying?
I can read the sticker price and I can read the dealer markup. What more do I need to know? I am learning things here.

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can read the sticker price and I can read the dealer markup. What more do I need to know? I am learning things here.
Why should you, or anyone, care about the price of an abandoned Bronco?

A 2021 Bronco owner might care because the ‘value’ of their vehicle changes in some isolated respects, but outside of that I’m struggling to find any reason to care.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Glen

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Why should you, or anyone, care about the price of an abandoned Bronco?

A 2021 Bronco owner might care because the ‘value’ of their vehicle changes in some isolated respects, but outside of that I’m struggling to find any reason to care.
I guess the subject matter is to deep. So, just dont worry about it. BTW, nice ride. EOM

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I guess the subject matter is to deep. So, just dont worry about it. BTW, nice ride. EOM
It’s not that deep, really. It’s a free market. That’s all.

If no one pays that price, the price comes down. And it will, rapidly, once the DM Broncos hit the streets in bigger numbers.

BroBronco

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
There must be an awful lot of car salesman on this forum because the amount of support I see here for dealers marking up vehicles is disgusting.
For the record. I'm def not a car salesman. But I have heard they are real people too lol.

I think most the guys on here who are working with the idea of a mark up understand the car market (and all markets for that matter) are FUBAR right now so its more understandable today vs say in 2019. But when these things are selling or listed at dealers and auctions for between 110K-165K...what is a 5K mark up that you can work down then finance into the loan. I get it, its the whole charging more than the car is worth...but is it!?

What about $10 for a nugget combo at mcdinalds that only cost $3 to produce. We willingly pay more to the people who supply our goods and services vs the actual products. Car dealers make most of their income off of selling cars, not mark ups. However the industry is gutted and some dealers playing games. Nothing new. So play games back until you get your ride and the deal you want...that's why they are called car DEALERS!

Whats more disgisting:

The mark up on a high demand low inventory hot vehicle that you CAN negotiate down AND finance into your loan + available today

OR

Endure the amount of chicken shit you guys who custom ordered are having to endure waiting on more hot air from Ford and bad hardtops to arrive out of the gates.

I understood the delays, but some guys having to wait another year for a vehicle that takes a few mins to build on the assembly line in Detroit. F that. Just buy another car. Don't torture yourselves over a new car.

Either wait patiently, walk away like many others did even the guy who ordered my BL I4 MT, or buy it with a mark up and start enjoying it asap vs in your dreams. What if you bite the dust tomorrow and never owned your bronco. Well I guess you could at least say you saved a few shillings.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That’s what these dealerships are hoping for, to lure someone that’s unwilling to wait and pay that ADM.

Hopefully the MY22 production rolls out better than MY21 and you don’t have to wait to wait very long.
It's probably sold by now. With so many knowing they still have a year or more to get there's, these will move quickly at $10k over. They figure over the term of the loan it's not that much per month more. Many will trade out before the loan term is up and get a good price.

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

In 2017, most Raptors, especially on the east and west coast got an ADM if they were on a lot, some up to 25k.
For 2018 MY, MSRP was attainable with a few ahone calls
In 2019, invoice was attainable.
In 2020 MY early, "invoiceish" prices were the norm.
That's a normal market time, now all bets are off.

Eventually this crap will end, if you have patience, you will be rewarded with savings. If not, and you have money to burn, please DM me here at B6G as I have an incredible offer for a bridge in Brooklyn that is available....

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It’s not that deep, really. It’s a free market. That’s all.

If no one pays that price, the price comes down. And it will, rapidly, once the DM Broncos hit the streets in bigger numbers.
I doubt DM units hitting the streets will have that much impact. There's simply not enough and are spoken for already. There will be a lot of folks still waiting into 23 before they get their order. This stuff will go on for at least that long.

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It's probably sold by now. With so many knowing they still have a year or more to get there's, these will move quickly at $10k over. They figure over the term of the loan it's not that much per month more. Many will trade out before the loan term is up and get a good price.
They may get a good price as the Bronco MAY hold its value well, time will tell, but any ADM paid is not going to be recovered.
Whatever the market value is on a trade in, it doesnt add extra because someone paid an ADM.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There will be a number of dealers claiming they can't get financing for people to have them walk away from pre-negotiated deals so they can ADM the vehicles if the customer doesn't scramble to get financing quickly on their own. "can't get you a loan, can you pay cash or get a check from your own financing in 48 hours before we 'legally' have to sell this to anyone who wants it?" Or similar scummy tactics. (AKA lies).
Sponsored