Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This lady gets my vote for Mom of the year.
Agreed.

Also think this is the first actual confirmation that the GOAT modes adjust steering.
(Which is great, but also exacerbates the lack of Sport mode in the BL/FE. I greatly prefer sport-style steering when I drive.)
Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed.

Also think this is the first actual confirmation that the GOAT modes adjust steering.
(Which is great, but also exacerbates the lack of Sport mode in the BL/FE. I greatly prefer sport-style steering when I drive.)
I REALLY hope there is a way to switch out one of the GOAT modes via a computer update later on. I’m sure many of us would prefer Sport over Eco.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Laminar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Agreed.

In my Lincoln, I can't enable the "Sport" suspension handling without also enabling "Sport" steering. Since it's all just fake electric steering, there's no additional feedback or control or speed, it's just heavier. It's the single reason I don't run in Sport mode all the time - the steering is too damn heavy for no reason. If I could have "Sport" throttle response and suspension with "Comfort" steering, that'd be perfect.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I understand that folks wanna see what the lower trims do... but they seem to have only built a few to take to these events. With that said, I’d only build the ones that had all of the options as well... so you can display all options to all participants.

Sponsored

J_Meh_Cray_D

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Silverado Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I REALLY hope there is a way to switch out one of the GOAT modes via a computer update later on. I’m sure many of us would prefer Sport over Eco.
I'd rather a sport mode and an eco mode. I'm either going or sipping. Normal is meh.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In my Lincoln, I can't enable the "Sport" suspension handling without also enabling "Sport" steering. Since it's all just fake electric steering, there's no additional feedback or control or speed, it's just heavier. It's the single reason I don't run in Sport mode all the time - the steering is too damn heavy for no reason. If I could have "Sport" throttle response and suspension with "Comfort" steering, that'd be perfect.
I suppose I'm spoiled with my wife's GLC.
It defaults to Comfort mode but also has Sport and a couple others. For most of our drives, I prefer the Comfort shifting as it uses less fuel and is less prone to complaints of "you're going to fast" but I really prefer the Sport steering.

Fortunately, it has an Individual mode where you can mix and match the different settings, so I get the Sport steering and Comfort shifting.

Laminar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I suppose I'm spoiled with my wife's GLC.
It defaults to Comfort mode but also has Sport and a couple others. For most of our drives, I prefer the Comfort shifting as it uses less fuel and is less prone to complaints of "you're going to fast" but I really prefer the Sport steering.

Fortunately, it has an Individual mode where you can mix and match the different settings, so I get the Sport steering and Comfort shifting.
Yeah, I know the Mustangs can mix and match all settings within their modes. I can choose Comfort, Normal, or Sport for "Handling in D," "Handling in S," "Throttle in D," "Throttle in S." So I have Handling and Throttle in D set to Comfort and Handling and Throttle to S in sport. Then I hit the sport button if I want to really bust away from a stoplight or take a cloverleaf good and fast.

bbostic5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 4Runner, '08 Civic, Waiting on a 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As if being born a millennial wasn't bad enough... my parents decided to name me "Brad". Pretty much as douchey as they come! I will say though... I NEVER hold the phone vertically when recording video. Only psychos do that
Fellow millennial Brad here. Thad and Chad are way worse.

Sponsored

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Another loaded BL .... how about some videos of the BB or the OBX in off road action .... or even better. how about a BD in action .... they keep showing the expensive, loaded and most capable trims.
Come on guys, show us how capable the lower tiers are for a change !!
The few KOH videos I've watched they haven't engaged the front locker or used the the sway bar disconnect. So it's a Black Diamond with bigger tires. :cool:

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The few KOH videos I've watched they haven't engaged the front locker or used the the sway bar disconnect. So it's a Black Diamond with bigger tires. :cool:
even so, they said they reduced the tire pressure during that whole event to 28 PSI to make the occupants more comfortable!!

I really wanna see what the lower trims on their normal size tires can do .....