Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Oh, I thought it looked pretty terrible, actually. Throws the proportions of the vehicle all out of whack. The driver there could be 4' 11" or 6' 3" and he'll still look 4' 11" when viewed from the outside.

You're going to need mandatory tow package to hang your XXL truck nuts so the girls know the correlation between tire size and manhood is not inverse.
Sponsored

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks rugged and all but I think, at least for my taste, the 35s with SAS is just perfect on the 2 dr for a daily and for venturing into the wilds.

The 4dr with the 37's with lift looks better proportioned. The 2dr looks too ungainly and too tall for its body length.

Last edited:

NotOJ

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm wondering what the actual height will be with 37's in the 2 inch lift. Don't think it would fit in my garage that way

Sponsored

porjos

Black Diamond
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh, I thought it looked pretty terrible, actually. Throws the proportions of the vehicle all out of whack. The driver there could be 4' 11" or 6' 3" and he'll still look 4' 11" when viewed from the outside.

You're going to need mandatory tow package to hang your XXL truck nuts so the girls know the correlation between tire size and manhood is not inverse.
I'm going to take it a step farther and say <33" tires BFGs on steelies is as aggressive as I want to get it.

Sponsored

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love it. I tend to think that the 4-door will look even better on the same setup. On Jeeps I like the look of 37s better on the 4-door than the 2-door.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think this is one of my favorite pictures. Shows great clearance on the rockers & it should still fit in the garage with a few inches to spare.
Sponsored