Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wash out interior and marine grade vinyl are for turning your Bronco into.... What's the name of that truck from Kill Bill that Kiddo took from that guy who tried to "assault" her in the hospital scene? :unsure:..... :unsure: ?

Ohh yeah, the P^@@y Wagon! :giggle:

Yes, you know for disposal of all evidence. :oops:! Ha ha! :p

My name is Buck .....
Sponsored

BroncoBilly17

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 XLT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
many people such as myself won’t go off road and have no interest of wash out interior.

I do have interest in a salsa center console though.
I don't plan to either, but I'll also have the top off 100% of the time. Personally, I think carpets cars makes as much sense as carpets in bathrooms. But maybe because as a Canadian in the construction industry, my trucks get dirtier than most

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't plan to either, but I'll also have the top off 100% of the time. Personally, I think carpets cars makes as much sense as carpets in bathrooms. But maybe because as a Canadian in the construction industry, my trucks get dirtier than most
Ughh every time I see carpet in someone’s bathroom I want to barf lol. Speaking of which I’m sure puke is easy to get out with the handy washout floors.

WadeWolf76

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Wrangler JK Willy's, 67 Ford Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thats just the sauce holder. A lot of cars have them

Ford Bronco Another Reason To Get The Washout Interior 1613746432880

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow - when you said you were going to have the top off 100% of the time I was expecting to see you were from AZ or NM or some place like that - gotta say the Canada thing threw me for a loop! That's some dedication to open sky driving. (unless you treat it like my Z3 and just don't take it out when it isn't "top down" weather....

BroncoBilly17

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 XLT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow - when you said you were going to have the top off 100% of the time I was expecting to see you were from AZ or NM or some place like that - gotta say the Canada thing threw me for a loop! That's some dedication to open sky driving. (unless you treat it like my Z3 and just don't take it out when it isn't "top down" weather....
Yep. I have 2 F-150's (work & personal) and the wife has an Explorer. At this point, I'm only planning on using the Bronco in nice weather. I was thinking of getting a GT350 (haven't given up hope on finding a 5.0L Fox Body), but that would see less use than a Bronco would, and from experience with the SRT-8 I had, would result in way too many speeding tickets. Things might change once the Bronco arrives, but for now........
Sponsored