Sponsored

Another story of getting screwed by dealership(s)

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's not worth the effort... It's just that I invest too many waking hours on this truck that it hurts to walk away and more importantly let the dealer reap the benefits. I could post video or negative comments but didn't seems like the manager cared much. He was very dismissive and rude considering this is the first time he was meeting me and didn't know anything about me while I was being very polite and factual in my conversation.

Since your order has not been delivered yet, Ford may be able to redirect your Bronco to another dealership. I would be on the phone ASAP with Ford Customer Care and fight for your Bronco. I would lose any reference to a 2022 model as your order is a 2021, period!

If you are having some type of buyer's remorse about having a 2021 and not a 2022, well then you are SOL, put in a new order for a 2022 and hopefully you get a 2024.....There are too many on this forum that would much rather have a 2021 than wait for a 2022 that may not arrive......
Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Agreed. Call Ford right away.

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I live close by to them, they never really gave me a very honest or genuine vibe with their previous ownership, so I went to another dealer for my initial reservation. Like the others have said, definitely call Ford and see if you can somehow have the car shipped to another dealer.

There's another popular thread on here that had a similar situation at DCH Ford in Eatontown, NJ for a Bronco order. The Bronco community has your back and can definitely tarnish the reputation of a dealership with google and Facebook reviews alone. Something I think a dealership shouldn't take lightly considering they are under new ownership.
I guess you didn’t read that whole thread because most of the reviews were removed and the OP of that thread threw b6g under the bus. So that wasn’t an effective method.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition Max, BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Agreed. Call Ford right away.
I agree with this approach. I haven't been able to get on the phone with Ford - the hold times for the department that handles this (Marketing Programs?) goes on for hours. However, I have been able to get a response and hopefully some help from Twitter.

If anyone knows a specific phone number or email to send to Ford to get a better response on switching dealers, please let us know. I believe this is the best and only path for cars that haven't yet hit the production line.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Kamikazi_bronco

Kamikazi_bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I guess you didn’t read that whole thread because most of the reviews were removed and the OP of that thread threw b6g under the bus. So that wasn’t an effective method.
yes...that got messy real fast and the OP didnt say what went on there behind the scene. i would aviod any excalating situation, unless its the last resort

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Once you get a VIN you can't change anything but color.

As for new ownership not needing to honor previous agreements, that's not true at all. When you buy a business you buy their assets as well as their liabilities. The problem is you can't do anything to enforce that other than sue, and you can't sue unless you can demonstrate damages, and to do so you'd need to be able to demonstrate definitively that you had a buyer lined up for over MSRP yourself and proof in writing that the previous dealer had an agreed upon sales price (specifically an OTD price).

Once you've accomplished all this, you'll spend more on lawyers than you may or may not recover.

It's all a terrible system.
i would hire a good lawyer, that won't cost an arm and a leg. you can sue, and as part of that suit, you can ask for injunctive relief prohibiting them from selling the car until this is worked out. that alone should make them cave.

option 2 - set the the B6G Forum Kraken loose on their social media pages & google reviews.

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
yes...that got messy real fast and the OP didnt say what went on there behind the scene. i would aviod any excalating situation, unless its the last resort
The sad thing is that this is standard dealership behavior. And remember is suggested retail price so really dealers are given carts Blanche to charge whatever. And there is no law anywhere that says they can’t.
my 2 cents?
make anew res
Make sure you have a conversation with the new dealer.
in the end it’s just a privilege to buy a vehicle.
hooefully it works in your favor.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Also Mike Levine on twitter has been helping people.

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
i would hire a good lawyer, that won't cost an arm and a leg. you can sue, and as part of that suit, you can ask for injunctive relief prohibiting them from selling the car until this is worked out. that alone should make them cave.

option 2 - set the the B6G Forum Kraken loose on their social media pages & google reviews.
Don’t do any of that.

Sponsored

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Google and yelp deleted the reviews anyway

edit: or maybe that’s what you meant. I thought you were saying members edited their reviews.

nmp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor 2020 GT350R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hello fellow Ford fans, I just came across the article on Jalopnik about the debacle at the Eatontown Ford dealer and wanted to provide some assistance to the Bronco community. I’m sure many on here are surprised to find how prevalent ADM has become at a lot of Ford dealers and the games that are being played. As the owner of 2 new Ford Performance vehicles, I completely understand the ADM fight and see it nearly everywhere and hear about it from people all over.

If anyone is looking for a no BS dealer to order from that never charges ADM, order from Ditschman/Flemington Ford in NJ. I bought my Raptor there and it was a smooth experience with zero drama. I’ve sent coworkers and various people there from forums and some of my YouTube videos and I haven’t had any negative feedback. To be clear, I don’t work for them or have any affiliation with them. I’m just trying to connect fellow Ford fans with a solid dealer.

If anyone would like the contact info from the salesman I use, shoot me a message. He is very straight forward and will give you direct answers. If you’re looking to get a signed agreement locking in your price so there are no last-minute surprises, I don’t think you will have any issues as they advertise no ADM on there TV commercials. Best of luck to everyone getting their Broncos.

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello fellow Ford fans, I just came across the article on Jalopnik about the debacle at the Eatontown Ford dealer and wanted to provide some assistance to the Bronco community. I’m sure many on here are surprised to find how prevalent ADM has become at a lot of Ford dealers and the games that are being played. As the owner of 2 new Ford Performance vehicles, I completely understand the ADM fight and see it nearly everywhere and hear about it from people all over.

If anyone is looking for a no BS dealer to order from that never charges ADM, order from Ditschman/Flemington Ford in NJ. I bought my Raptor there and it was a smooth experience with zero drama. I’ve sent coworkers and various people there from forums and some of my YouTube videos and I haven’t had any negative feedback. To be clear, I don’t work for them or have any affiliation with them. I’m just trying to connect fellow Ford fans with a solid dealer.

If anyone would like the contact info from the salesman I use, shoot me a message. He is very straight forward and will give you direct answers. If you’re looking to get a signed agreement locking in your price so there are no last-minute surprises, I don’t think you will have any issues as they advertise no ADM on there TV commercials. Best of luck to everyone getting their Broncos.
can you post a link to the article?

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

i'm a fellow jersey guy who also has a vehicle being built next week that was ordered thru bell/woodbridge ford and would like to avoid the ridicules mark ups.
Sponsored