Sponsored

Another story of getting screwed by dealership(s)

OP
OP
Kamikazi_bronco

Kamikazi_bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I agree with this approach. I haven't been able to get on the phone with Ford - the hold times for the department that handles this (Marketing Programs?) goes on for hours. However, I have been able to get a response and hopefully some help from Twitter.

If anyone knows a specific phone number or email to send to Ford to get a better response on switching dealers, please let us know. I believe this is the best and only path for cars that haven't yet hit the production line.
thats been my experience too.... wait on phone for hours and i gave up... will try twitter..
Sponsored

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

thats been my experience too.... wait on phone for hours and i gave up... will try twitter..
Try contacting through the FordPass app. You might get someone to call you!

theslide

Big Bend
First Name
Slide
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We really need a master list of dealers that are trash (surprise ADM at delivery or reorder). The old dealer list is too out of date and it’s probably easier to track the known bad ones than the known MSRP or less ones.
Yes! I've been saying this for a while. Being as it is in the common interest of all users here, it seems 6G forum heads could help facilitate this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Axe

Sponsored

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes! I've been saying this for a while. Being as it is in the common interest of all users here, it seems 6G forum heads could help facilitate this.
add woodbridge ford in nj to that list. I'm trying to switch delivery of my vehicle to a more ethical dealer.

Lucchese

Black Diamond
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Black Diamond, '90 4Runner, + bikes
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This morning got an email from Google . .
- about my ⭐ 1-Star Review of DCH Ford of Eatontown - for charging $10k ADM -

Google says it's my 'most helpful review' w 30 Likes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition Max, BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
add woodbridge ford in nj to that list. I'm trying to switch delivery of my vehicle to a more ethical dealer.
Same here. If you have any luck doing that please let us know.
I've been trying to find a way to switch delivery - my vehicle is READY FOR PRODUCTION but it hasn't hit the line yet. Keep trying to get Ford to help but so far they haven't been able to do anything. Really bad way to treat customers. Especially when you send emails out like "YOUR BRONCO IS ORDERED"

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've been trying to find a way to switch delivery - my vehicle is READY FOR PRODUCTION but it hasn't hit the line yet. Keep trying to get Ford to help but so far they haven't been able to do anything. Really bad way to treat customers. Especially when you send emails out like "YOUR BRONCO IS ORDERED"

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

same here. mines being built fri/sat. I tried the transfer route but it cant be done once scheduled for production. I'm working on getting in touch with the regional mgrs that over see the dealerships.
if you don't have a prod date then you can change it. Call Flemington Ford, they may be able to help with that.

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition Max, BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
same here. mines being built fri/sat. I tried the transfer route but it cant be done once scheduled for production. I'm working on getting in touch with the regional mgrs that over see the dealerships.
if you don't have a prod date then you can change it. Call Flemington Ford, they may be able to help with that.
Will do thanks - is there anyone there at Flemington Ford that you think could be helpful? Keep us posted on any names with the regionals as well, I'm really eager to communicate with someone that can help.

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Will do thanks - is there anyone there at Flemington Ford that you think could be helpful? Keep us posted on any names with the regionals as well, I'm really eager to communicate with someone that can help.
Mike Barone at Flemington 908 782 3673. He's their "bronco guy"

OP
OP
Kamikazi_bronco

Kamikazi_bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

biting my nails... hope this works out for us...

OP
OP
Kamikazi_bronco

Kamikazi_bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Finally was able to reach a customer service representative after days and hours of calling/hold. The outcome of the conversation though was very frustrating. Paraphrasing the conversation

Q - Dealership is planning to charge 15+ ADM, is there anything you can help me with?
A - No, its left to dealership to decide the final price. we cant control them

Q - Can i change the priority or spec of my order?
A - No, since its already scheduled for build, no change can be made

Q - can i change to a different dealership?
A - Yes, its your car, so you can ask your current dealer to transfer to another dealer?

Q - Are you sure, why would the dealer transfer it to someone, when they dont want to work with me on the price?
A - Its your car, dealer has to transfer the car if you ask. Dealer cannot say no

Q - What if dealer says no, how can you enforce them to comply?
A - We have no control over them. they have to do it. (shaking my head in disbelief)

Q - why would they transfer it to another dealer when they dont want to negotiate on the price?
A - they have to! (losing my cool by now)

Q - okay, how about canceling the order?
A - absolutely, you can ask the dealer to cancel your order. and they will refund the $100.

Q - what happens to the car if i cancel?
A - dealer will still get it.

At this point, i politely said thank you and ended the call.

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Finally was able to reach a customer service representative after days and hours of calling/hold. The outcome of the conversation though was very frustrating. Paraphrasing the conversation

Q - Dealership is planning to charge 15+ ADM, is there anything you can help me with?
A - No, its left to dealership to decide the final price. we cant control them

Q - Can i change the priority or spec of my order?
A - No, since its already scheduled for build, no change can be made

Q - can i change to a different dealership?
A - Yes, its your car, so you can ask your current dealer to transfer to another dealer?

Q - Are you sure, why would the dealer transfer it to someone, when they dont want to work with me on the price?
A - Its your car, dealer has to transfer the car if you ask. Dealer cannot say no

Q - What if dealer says no, how can you enforce them to comply?
A - We have no control over them. they have to do it. (shaking my head in disbelief)

Q - why would they transfer it to another dealer when they dont want to negotiate on the price?
A - they have to! (losing my cool by now)

Q - okay, how about canceling the order?
A - absolutely, you can ask the dealer to cancel your order. and they will refund the $100.

Q - what happens to the car if i cancel?
A - dealer will still get it.

At this point, i politely said thank you and ended the call.

You should have asked to have a conference call with your dealership and the Ford when they were on the line. Let them know you are on with the Ford rep and tell them that you want to transfer to another dealership. Then let that dealership tell Ford no, allowing Ford to inform the dealership that they have no choice on the transfer.

You can also request a printout of the conversation, which they will email you to take to the dealership.
Sponsored