Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The badlands has a sport mode, its the Baja Mode.
Sport Mode and Baja are different. I wouldn't run Baja on streets, only dirt. It affects the rear dif differently.
Sponsored

GRAYFOX-SVT

Outer Banks
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 SVT Terminator Cobra, Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
With lacking some info on this device I'd be more inclined to use the Panda one but before I consider that I want to see what the Ford performance pack offers as well. Its been announced but no price or data on it

As far as the fuel thing I'll more than likely run 91 in my Bronco once I get it. I did get the 2.7. Is it needed....maybe not but it makes me feel better. My Cobra on the other hand requires 93 all the time no exceptions. The 03/04 Cobra's do not have knock sensors and at 19.4 PSI 91 octane is not even an option. I'm already tapped out power wise on what it will do on 93 as it is.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sport Mode and Baja are different. I wouldn't run Baja on streets, only dirt. It affects the rear dif differently.
I can't wait to get on the beach and try out Baja mode. LOL. :) The one thing that I was pissed that the OBX didn't have and now that problem is solved!!! :)

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Beware of copycat turners, many just make arrangements with the original product and then just rebrand them. Do some reading folks. The other units have been in use on F-150s for many years.
Sponsored