Creeker

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any recommendations for anti theft devices besides standard alarm deterrents? I thought I saw a post a couple months ago with some type of fuel relay kill switch where you simply enter a programmable code. Can't seem to track down the info any more. Would love to install a kill switch type device to make it difficult for car thieves to even start up the vehicle (Bronco).
Sponsored

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ve seen kill switches that go off a fuse for something like the starter or fuel pump. You pull the fuse, connect a wire with a spade terminal to one side the fuse slot, run that wire to a toggle switch then back to the other side of the fuse slot. Add an inline fuse of the same rating as the original and put the toggle switch somewhere hidden.

I was thinking about doing something like this on mine, especially if I’m going to have the top off in the summer. My Bronco gets parked in a gated underground lot but it’s not really secure and somebody’s truck got stolen from inside not long ago.

JoshuaPrieto

Big Bend
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2022 Explorer, 2022 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So, this is meant for bikes, but it is a motion alarm for those who have to keep their Bronco outside and especially have a soft top. It is Bluetooth and you of course would turn it off when you start driving so it doesn't go off. It is loud and very easily able to be put in a place that is hidden.

This would be more of a deterrent. I wouldn't put it on the soft top itself as wind would most likely set it off and piss off the neighbors 😂

Wireless Motion Alarm
Sponsored